All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, I do as well. I also never thought they were the hardest part of the routine. Maybe teams just don't jump enough these days at practice. We used to jump a lot & I feel that's why they never bothered me.
I loved jumps in high school when we jumped at least 50 times a practice. Now we never practice them in college and they are a hot mess. Practice makes perfect!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ah, yes :) we did team quad to back & then team double to back. I couldn't even believe to tell you how many times we did the jumps section during practice. Even if it was just a run through or only stunts, jumps were ALWAYS to be done.
It showed...I remember the first time I saw your routine. First was the shock at how many jumps you were doing, in a time when everyone did triple back and that's it. Then came the shock of how good the jumps were. The only team to max jumps on the cheer tech rubric haha.

It showed...I remember the first time I saw your routine. First was the shock at how many jumps you were doing, in a time when everyone did triple back and that's it. Then came the shock of how good the jumps were. The only team to max jumps on the cheer tech rubric haha.

thank you for the compliment :D had to snag that bid in december :p

I liked jumps, mainly perfecting them because there was always something to fix. The only issue I had with them were how bad they hurt lol my big metal knee brace bruised my other knee and my ankles bruised from pulling my legs down together-- they were just a handful of bruises- not to mention not super fun with some torn ligaments lol

Weird, but I just went on a TGLC youtube rampage haha
'09 was the magazine dance to Brainwashed by Ultraviolet Sound! (TGLC Worlds 2009)
And if you went back to Battle Under the Big Top you would find a different dance to the same song and if you knew enough about the team you would know they had a third dance to high school musical 3 ;) Thus, I said you wouldn't find a video

I'm here for the Jump Debate... I LOVE JUMPS!!! I always say to my guys "you always jump" any type of run through we jump. Makes it easy when it comes to comp day. And it paid off all our teams got max points on our jumps at the last comp we were at. - J x

And if you went back to Battle Under the Big Top you would find a different dance to the same song and if you knew enough about the team you would know they had a third dance to high school musical 3 ;) Thus, I said you wouldn't find a video
They still used magazines at BUTBT. But how many people would think of that HSM3 dance when thinking of their 2009 season? I'm guessing by the lack of any videos that not many people would. They would probably be more likely to associate that season with the Brainwashed dance. That's what I was trying to get at when I originally quoted you.
Should've been more specific.

Back