All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought the new rule was the first kick of a switch kick MUST be 90 degrees to be counted as a switch kick.

I'm confused about what basket we're talking about, I don't see anything that looks even remotely like a switch kick. Am I missing something?
ETA: I'm legitimately asking. Not trying to be sassy

i dont know about a new rule or anything i was just looking for an answer to my question. im not gonna mention any names but there are athletes that do baskets like these on teams that get credit.

"Music Recognition" (aka if a judge places a team face to the music) and "Musicality" are veryyyyy different
Ok I'm not a cheer expert, but I'm a pretty good music expert, so I'd like to hear your definition/understanding of the difference and how "musicality" pertains to the score sheet- i.e. how it breaks down on the score sheet- how is it judged in this sport and what constitutes bad musicality to judges (considering that would be a fairly subjective aspect to the score sheet if you ask me)?

Last edited:
to anyone that thinks he said "stupid b****" or "hold it b****" or anything along those lines, you are wrong. That is my father and my SISTER was the one who bobbled at that time. He said "oh s***" because he was dissapointed that she bobbled. He would never call his own daughter a "stupid b****" so you people couldnt be more incorrect. Please stop the drama and overreactions thanks :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I've listened to the video many times, and with all due respect he did not say "Oh S@#%". It's evident something else was said, and it's most unfortunate the video was poste

I've listened to the video many times, and with all due respect he did not say "Oh S@#%". It's evident something else was said, and it's most unfortunate the video was poste
Ok maybe he said "son of a b****" but he most certainly did not/would not call his own daughter or any of her teammates a b**** please just let it go and move on.

Finally a video from ANY Stingray team at UCA.

Steel is so freakin good, I cant stand it! Those coed stunts are crazy! I just feel like Top Gun always has the best choreography, on top of having amazing athletes & this gives their routines that "If they hit they win" feel. Plus Top Gun's new uniforms look AMAZING on the floor. The Stingrays uniform for the coed team seems so "blah" to me. Hmmm, maybe they might switch it up for worlds.

Did Angel Rice just touch God tho?! :cloud9:

well considering half the teams that compete get counted for them when their baskets look almost exactly like that i would say asking my question was pretty reasonable. do i consider it a switch kick double? no. do the judges? my question ..........
I didn't see two "kicks" first of all...secondly I could swear she only spins once. Not being rude, I could be TOTALLY wrong, that's just what I saw.
Oh and on the Angel Rice kick double topic.....I really wish she would wear one of those cameras when she does that kick double so I could see what she sees and imagine what she's thinking. I wonder if it's like "handspring, handspring, up.....kick....find my mom in the crowd.....oh there she is....wave, 'hi mom'.....oh and I guess I could go ahead and double."

Last edited:
Steel is so freakin good, I cant stand it! Those coed stunts are crazy! I just feel like Top Gun always has the best choreography, on top of having amazing athletes & this gives their routines that "If they hit they win" feel. Plus Top Gun's new uniforms look AMAZING on the floor. The Stingrays uniform for the coed team seems so "blah" to me. Hmmm, maybe they might switch it up for worlds.

Did Angel Rice just touch God tho?! :cloud9:
I doubt that any Stingray team will debut new uniforms for worlds. I highly highly highly doubt it.

I doubt that any Stingray team will debut new uniforms for worlds. I highly highly highly doubt it.

Yeah, changing uniforms for Worlds does sound a bit out of character for Stingrays but ummmmm they might want to change it up for Worlds if they want to win! Large Senior & Large Senior Coed are two totally differnt ball games than what they are use to. But we shall see....

I didn't see two "kicks" first of all...secondly I could swear she only spins once. Not being rude, I could be TOTALLY wrong, that's just what I saw.
Oh and on the Angel Rice kick double topic.....I really wish she would wear one of those cameras when she does that kick double so I could see what she sees and imagine what she's thinking. I wonder if it's like "handspring, handspring, up.....kick....find my mom in the crowd.....oh there she is....wave, 'hi mom'.....oh and I guess I could go ahead and double."
The middle basket in tumbling is an attempt to switch kick full or hitch kick full, she only spins once.

Back