All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agree, Orange should have been included in my above list. Their jumps are beautiful. Whilst I still prefer Senior Elite's than Oranges because I think they have more grace and flow - you will always have bias towards Stingray teams and that is cool! :) I'm so happy that orange start with their arms down now in jumps, wasn't digging at the start of the season when they started near their head.

If your talking about grace and flow, then Spirit Wins hands down. Even though their not in lrg senior.

Oh and BABS jumps are tea. But I wouldn't be surprised of orange out scores everyone in jumps in lrg senior.

If your talking about grace and flow, then Spirit Wins hands down. Even though their not in lrg senior.

Oh and BABS jumps are tea. But I wouldn't be surprised of orange out scores everyone in jumps in lrg senior.

Spirit is definitely the best, I was just talking about Large Senior.
I do like Babs jumps, point jumper is flawless, however certain people always stick out to me because their timing is off. Mainly the back left clump of people (That has improved drastically from Majors to NCA so by Worlds I'm sure it will look a bit better) Matters of opinion however and I'm not going to argue with you since I know you have bias towards CA :) I am also not insulting Babs jumps by the way, it would be crazy to do so. I just notice certain things in comparison to others.

Orange and SE are pretty much equal on jumps in my opinion, they can't really be separated. I like SE's better because of the way they flow and some prefer Orange's because they have more attack.
Personal preference of us and of the judges I guess.

@Angelica I would also say that I only noticed girls out of time (at NCA, it was v. obvious at Majors) because I was closely looking at it as it had been bugging me all season that they couldn't get it in time. If someone wasn't specifically looking at those girls they probably wouldn't even have seen.
Got my magnifying glass out ;)

Orange and SE are pretty much equal on jumps in my opinion, they can't really be separated. I like SE's better because of the way they flow and some prefer Orange's because they have more attack.
Personal preference of us and of the judges I guess.

i would definitely give orange the upper hand on jumps when it comes to timing although by worlds SE tends to have some of the best jumps of the whole competition. last year i would definitely say they were better than oranges at worlds.

Not all star but my old high school team (I graduated this past year) placing 3rd at the New England Championship today! The routine went great considering our States competition was 5 weeks ago( so they've had no competitions since then) and two girls have knee injuries and one has a shoulder injury (3 of the 4 running fulls, whip through to full is not injured)! Ignore my voice haha and the voice of the girl next to me (her sister is one of the injured girls/a senior)

Stingray Smoke 2012 in white and Stingray Steel 2014 in blue.
Smoke wore the uniform for one season before the team was no more. There were various boys on the lower level/age teams wearing the white uni but only smoke in L5 Senior (I think, anyone feel free to correct me)

244s2nt.jpg

I like the White unis 1000x more

I didn't see two "kicks" first of all...secondly I could swear she only spins once. Not being rude, I could be TOTALLY wrong, that's just what I saw.
Oh and on the Angel Rice kick double topic.....I really wish she would wear one of those cameras when she does that kick double so I could see what she sees and imagine what she's thinking. I wonder if it's like "handspring, handspring, up.....kick....find my mom in the crowd.....oh there she is....wave, 'hi mom'.....oh and I guess I could go ahead and double."
it was 2 spins.

I'm tardy but back to the jump topic, I'm not a fan of just punching off the floor and not absorbing through. It looks sloppy and rushed to me. And God forbid they get to college (or their HS team) on a dead mat and try punching off. RIP knees and ankles.

Jumps have always been my favorite and I'm loving this side convo! I'd add Twist & Shout to the list as well. Def top 3.

This brings me to my question. What is the BEST jumping team you've ever seen Levels 1-5...? Like ever. Vid porfavor

Spirit of Texas IOC 2010. The year they received a 98.7 (or somewhere around that) at NCA.

Back