All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there is something about FCA's routine that i just cant get into and idk what it is... i think the only part i like is the first structure of their pyramid... they look a lot stronger then ever though.

Some of these videos make me want to see a Worlds UPSET.

Don't get me wrong, those perennial medalist teams are GREAT.

I just want to see things get interesting and see a team like, say PCM come in and get a medal.
I always pull for the underdog when I don't care who wins in a division and since I only have kids in a couple divisions that's most of them :)

That's the good thing about having no fangirl tendencies to any team. You can just pull for the ones that are killing it no matter if they have a name or not.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I only fan girl over Stars lol, but with Orange in the division too I'm struggling so hard with who I want to win since seeing Orange win all 3 in a row would be sweet. The other divisions I generally have new favorites each year which is fun!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I only fangirl over senior elite. I have my favorites in other divisions obviously but I only get upset when senior elite doesn't win. Then there's the "I love anyone who beats (insert team I will not name to prevent drama)!" :wasntme:

I only obsess over lady bullets. I cant choose a favorite in large senior this year....
I want SE to win so they can 3peat, I want orange to come in and take it all, I want stars to win cause that routine is just amazing to watch, and I want panthers to win cause I want them to break the NCA curse..... Regardless I think I'll be happy if any of them win this year.

Back