All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LB - everything just looks kind of awkward. Awkward tumbling, awkward stunts, awkward motions. It has everything to be a World Champion routine but its just too shaky and struggling.

Coed - Y E S. That is all.

Smoed - Not very exciting, but the skills are there and its super clean. Need to up the flash/gain confidence so they can up the flash.

LB- the routine is there. they have an awesome skill set, just looks uncomfortable and hard to do. I feel like in parts of the routine the lady bullets attitude and sass is there but not throughout the whole routine like we are used to seeing from them.
COED- yes yes yes a million times yes. they are so good I just really hope they can hit clean at worlds!

Because lady bullets are always a fan favorite. lady lightning is good but you're making it seem like they're blowing LB out of the water, which they're not.

Also I'm about 99% sure this video is from a while ago. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
it is, i just wanted to remind people of their talent!

What ever happened to Tribe? I used to love them but I haven't seen any videos in forever
Idk I love them, too. I know Chiefs competed restricted at NCA, not sure if that was temporary or not though, because they do have an at large bid. I miss them from around like 09-10, they were amazing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The difficulty is clearly there for this team, but the execution is where I don't understand the scores they got both days. Granted, it doesn't appear many level 5s (or top 3 at Worlds level 5s) were there competing, and they're close to home, so their score would definitely be bumped up a bit just because of that, but I can honestly not see any element of that routine except for MAYBE baskets scoring higher than a .7 or .8 in execution.
ETA: as a point flyer, if my "legacy" of point flyers included Sarah Gallo and Caitlyn Krulee, I probably wouldn't be serving you Ratchet Allstars body positions like she is.

The difficulty is clearly there for this team, but the execution is where I don't understand the scores they got both days. Granted, it doesn't appear many level 5s (or top 3 at Worlds level 5s) were there competing, and they're close to home, so their score would definitely be bumped up a bit just because of that, but I can honestly not see any element of that routine except for MAYBE baskets scoring higher than a .7 or .8 in execution.
ETA: as a point flyer, if my "legacy" of point flyers included Sarah Gallo and Caitlyn Krulee, I probably wouldn't be serving you Ratchet Allstars body positions like she is.
Kills me to agree but yessss.. Shes struggling with that scorp but I think shes been on LB for a few years so maybe they are allowing seniority over better flyers man idk but she is not point material for me.

There were no other level 5 world teams competing at this competition.

Back