All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love WC Electra. Honestly one of the best level 3 routines I have seen in a really long time. In terms of WCSS... PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL MUSIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

CALI Snipers L5 Sm Snr Restricted @ American Showcase this weekend...

4 smoed members (2 flyers and 2 bases) are on this team permanently, and now they have robert subing for a base. it looks like the 5th stunt group that lost a flyer has now also lost a base. too bad since this team is really good, imo.

4 smoed members (2 flyers and 2 bases) are on this team permanently, and now they have robert subing for a base. it looks like the 5th stunt group that lost a flyer has now also lost a base. too bad since this team is really good, imo.

One of the smoed flyers was already on snipers and was moved up to smoed because Jenee moved to CEA. Are snipers going to the Summit? They're still really, really good, they just need to get someone in that spot to make a full group!

They're so good, what happened?! Are they still going to summit?

One of the smoed flyers was already on snipers and was moved up to smoed because Jenee moved to CEA. Are snipers going to the Summit? They're still really, really good, they just need to get someone in that spot to make a full group!

I doubt they are going to summit considering they have 5 athletes from Smoed, 4 from Aces, and at least 1 on both sparkle and bangerz that I know of...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back