All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe those top teams are looking like Lady Pro's ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
No disrespect intended. Just my observation from dec. their routine has definitely changed. it looks fabulous, but my opinion(since this is an open forum) it looks as if they've taken tidbits from the top 10 teams.

No disrespect intended. Just my observation from dec. their routine has definitely changed. it looks fabulous, but my opinion(since this is an open forum) it looks as if they've taken tidbits from the top 10 teams.
Besides Wes coming in and changing some formations, fixing the dance and adding some motions, nothing else has changed..same routine..he is the choreographer they have used all year...everyone's routine has changed since Dec...don't you think?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

VAS Ice Queens April 21 Worlds showcase:

I don't like that they marked things for a showcase, idk. Hoping there was a legitimate reason for that. Also that dance just looked so slow and tired to me. Maybe the energy of Worlds will help with that. Excited to see them perform, none the less!

was this web show talked about already? the last chatter about this was on page 229 back in January, but I don't remember seeing these videos posted.

Join the Vancouver All Stars International Open All Girl and Coed Level 5 teams Ice Queens and Black Ice on their journey to the top with their brand new web series! Watch these ladies and gents practice and get ready for the competition season!

these two episodes were posted last month, but nothing new since...

Back