All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And I'm sure if it doesn't get the score CSP wants you will see it MG style...because...
"You have to risk it for the biscuit!" (CSP, 2013)

BTW I am petitioning CA to turn around and pick Jags up...forge all their birth certificates...and sneak them into small senior.
My friend on jags said they were actually considering being a worlds team but have a couple flyers that are too young. The fact that there was even a thought of them being a worlds team made me excited:D

I totally understand. I cried watching it and I was there the first time.

She's not able to come to worlds. Were so glad she's still with us. In the video you'll hear her tell them that even she did not expect that she would be with us this weekend. She's still here :)

That being said her son is where he needs to be....at her side. We'll bring his ring to him :) #amysarmy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
:(

Agreed. For me it's all about the execution. Technically, the ball up 360 to prep or load is legal at level 4, no? Wondering if it'll score that way or not.
Well if I had to guess, I'd say if it doesn't, they'll change it day 2, lol.

So is large AG competing Sun/Mon?

I'm not CEA's biggest fan, but the passion and love that comes from that gym is undeniable. While watching both of those videos I can see why they are so successful at competitions. The relationships that those boys and girls share with each other are so strong. This is what makes a team, and no matter what they will always have each other. I'm in such awe.

Does anyone with the live stream and vod service for worlds know how long it takes for them to add videos to the demand service? I'm in the uk so had to sleep last night hoping to wake up and watch coed elite etc that I'd missed. Can't seem to see them in my options!

Does anyone with the live stream and vod service for worlds know how long it takes for them to add videos to the demand service? I'm in the uk so had to sleep last night hoping to wake up and watch coed elite etc that I'd missed. Can't seem to see them in my options!

Coed elite haven't gone yet. Yesterday was prelims for at large bids, large coed (and large senior) don't have prelims.

Back