All-Star 2014-2015 Bows, Bows, Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I make them, **NEW**Fabric only/Sewn bows
They are a lot more work to make because they are sewn as opposed to being adhered onto a ribbon base.

i understand why they cost more because of production time and whatnot... but why should, i, as a consumer want to pay more for that type of bow? what is so special about it (other than the hours you put into it?) what makes it so much better than a regular bow?

i understand why they cost more because of production time and whatnot... but why should, i, as a consumer want to pay more for that type of bow? what is so special about it (other than the hours you put into it?) what makes it so much better than a regular bow?
Well I guess it's an aesthetic preference that not everyone would care to pay extra for. It's another style option where the material is the same front, back and inside instead of being fabric backed by ribbon. I think that it provides more options for materials and larger bow sizes as well.

One of my cheerleaders makes these types of bows... I'm not a huge fan of them...

She does an AMAZING job on them and only chargers like $7 but their just not my style... IMO their not special, just different.

Ultimate Athletics 14-15 season bow
6jdc2h.jpg

I guess it's fair game to post since our staff posted it on IG :)

Love it but I kinda want to see the bottom was cut out along the points of the crown logo. Is that weird?
Not at all weird. When these were handed out, a few of us said that as well.

Can't wait to see our girls take the floor with these this weekend.

i don't think anything will ever top UA's bow last year for me... but these are beautiful! whoever designs and creates your bows is very talented.
Get Your Bow On! has made UA's bows for the past few seasons now, and has made some custom orders for our teams as well. They can create designs to match just about anything. And seriously, their bows are always perfect. They stand up properly and hold up well to wear and tear.

Our teambows. :) We wanted to keep them pretty simple because the uniform's got enough going on. ;)

(The rhinestones are way more glittery in reality and look like less in numbers on the pic.)

10413431_10204420371167639_3610555992719964848_n.jpg
love ! what company are these from ??

Back