All-Star 2014-2015 Bows, Bows, Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was her daughter's idea lol. Pretty smart, considering so many teen girls buy bows.
I always get loads of email requests for random stuff like that. I typically don't make it until they order it on the website in the full custom area. Sometimes my daughter gets lucky when she also makes the request. I had to ask her who it was after Id gotten several requests. She drew me this. Just for fun.

I love how cali has bows in different fun colors, reminds me a lot of what comet all stars did back in the day

There was a program I saw this weekend who had program wide uniforms but every team name was a color and had a coordinating bow. It's not the first time I've seen a program do this, but I do think it's a neat idea to look cohesive as a program but each team still gets their little bit of individuality...

Ice Queens bow! Never added a pic before, hopefully this link works….

Instagram

ad18a80b82651e1d2f0bdd27f47ddd0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not like the showcase bow....its not just the pic, something is just not working with the combination of color and rhinestones
I think it looks off because the tails are too short for the bow and stick almost straight out instead of down more. At least thats how it looks to me.

Back