All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

correct me if im wrong but dont gymnast use some sort of adhesive spray to keep the leotard somewhat in place.
We use "butt glue" (do not google this! You will not like what you see), the proper name thought,is It Stays and/or Firm Grip. They have spray and roll on kind. We prefer the roll on kind vs. the spray,since you can direct roll on better than a spray. It comes off with baby wipes,super fast.
We use it for everything from pageant swimwear to costume with no tights to gymnastic meets to cheer and more. It's easy super easy to put on and take off and it's less chance for wedgies or showing something,you don't want to see!

We use "butt glue" (do not google this! You will not like what you see), the proper name thought,is It Stays and/or Firm Grip. They have spray and roll on kind. We prefer the roll on kind vs. the spray,since you can direct roll on better than a spray. It comes off with baby wipes,super fast.
We use it for everything from pageant swimwear to costume with no tights to gymnastic meets to cheer and more. It's easy super easy to put on and take off and it's less chance for wedgies or showing something,you don't want to see!
I used this stuff like crazy when I was in dance, I still keep it around for cheer and strapless dresses! The roll on is defiantly better than the spray.

This quickly went from a practice wear thread to an underwear thread. Haha :confused:
Us fierceboarders are famous for thread derailment. Just be thankful it's about something related to practice wear and not cat gifs. :p

P.S:Welcome to the Fierceboard! We don't do normal around here! ;)

I used this stuff like crazy when I was in dance, I still keep it around for cheer and strapless dresses! The roll on is defiantly better than the spray.
CP uses it as much as most girls use hairspray! It's a staple in our house.

Just be thankful it's about something related to practice wear and not cat gifs. :p

We_Has_Underwear.jpg

Cheer Xpress by Rebel.
I don't really like the skirt however I think I've seen mentioned on this board a couple of times that they are actually quite comfortable to practice in?

245lv1c.jpg
I like that the skirt and shorts match perfectly so I'd assume they can pick which one you want to wear. It is nice that they can get used to the routine in a skirt. I like all the tops too. Well done!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cheer Xpress by Rebel.
I don't really like the skirt however I think I've seen mentioned on this board a couple of times that they are actually quite comfortable to practice in?

245lv1c.jpg

One of my favorites so far.

CP has an athletic skirt that she'll sometimes used and she prefers it over shorts.

Cheer Xpress by Rebel.

245lv1c.jpg
Favorite this season. Pretty, functional, and plenty of options for every body type.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back