All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a4a35dd0adb615b4b24dcbdcb7152c37.jpg
b0a49ea8f16bd47ebff515242200a262.jpg

The boys tops look the same but a boy cut! They are so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this. Now i want boys on my younger teams :D
They are all on youth 1, and honestly this team is so stinking cute. Their music is adorable! It talks about the boys and everything! I love it!

The one on the left is our owners son and I saw them yesterday so I went and asked if I could take a pic and post it on here of the boys top. I told her I already posted the girls tops with Jaylen in them! She said yes go ahead grab all of the boys off the team and do it. I went in there to have them take a nice picture and one of the girl on another team was like I want to take the pic please. So I saw her taking the pics and all the boys just threw their hands to their face so I laughed... I was really aiming for a regular straight on pic to show the top well but they are just adorable either way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably a really dumb question, but do gyms with one practice wear set have to just wash and wear it every day? I go to the gym 5-6 times a week so that would be so hard hah

This is probably a really dumb question, but do gyms with one practice wear set have to just wash and wear it every day? I go to the gym 5-6 times a week so that would be so hard hah

We have two sets of the same practice wear since our shirts and shorts are machine wash and air dry. We practice twice a week with the team, then her third day at the gym she wears regular wear.

Our kids only have to wear specific practice wear at actual team practices. They can wear whatever to tumbling classes, private lessons ect. We have 2 sets ( if it even gets here) and a designated team practice day for each set.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Same here. One outfit for first practice of the week, another outfit for second practice. There's always someone who gets it mixed up though, lol.

Back