All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly, and I hope no one takes offense to this. Orlando Allstars lower levels were not the best. (Not saying Top Gun is because I don't know about their lower levels as I never researched them to be an option- definitely couldn't drive to Miami)

We were going to have to move to Merritt Island (outside of Orlando) and my daughter was so saddened by the team selection. We would watch all of their teams YouTube and just couldn't get into it. If my daughter was going to be level 5 she would of been happy but she wouldn't just be a level 5 she does have to compete on lower level teams therefore that was the decision being made. My daughters gym in Texas is amazing with all lower levels not just like one or two being good. Although winning isn't everything my daughter was not happy. I originally said, let's just do it to do it.. And we can move on later when I can get you out of there. My kid was depressed and crying not wanting to move to Florida (not because of the gym but that didn't help.) So I finally made the decision that because of other reasons and that .. We just weren't going to move.

About 2 weeks after I decided that we weren't going to move -Brandon announces the Orlando location and my daughter was ecstatic swearing she was going to be Alyssa White although she would never be a level 5 flyer haha. She would of still been sad about moving but atleast she would of went with a positive outlook and had the one thing that means the most to her something she could be happy about. However, I wasn't going to change my mind again and have my family hate me. Lol

The other gym we love is Top Gun, (reference Jaylen's Instagram she loves them lol) so with them announcing this my daughter just got mad.

So yes we will be Top Gun Orlando fans, not because of the name but I bet they can do some positive for this program and they will only get better.

It kind of makes me mad to, for a year I was doing research and originally going to make the long commute to Tampa for Brandon then I realized that it would not always be the best interest and may interfere with Jaylen going to school and make for some long nights.. That's when we tried to talk ourselves into OA and I told my daughter just to deal with it.

I just can't believe 3 months ago we decided against moving, and now just one of our moving issues have been fixed.

Honestly though I'm glad for one thing- I don't have to make the decision because I'm not sure who is going to do best with their satellite location. Best of luck to both programs and I can't wait to see the awesome teams out of there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
During this past season Oa won an NCA national championship and sent four teams to The Summit. Two of those four placed third.

ACX
BoH9b42IAAAsTAe.jpg
Swaguars is the best team name I've ever heard.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Buckeye Cheer Elite also had a J5 called Jags. Three small J5's with "Jags" in their name. haha! Must be a popular name for J5's. :D

Probably because it is just a natural fit: JAG5

(well that doesn't work as well with this font... lol... imagine that 5 looking like an S)

Also... Junior All Girl 5 (and yes, I realize that not all of these J5s are all girl, just thinking of the origin of so many J5s being named "Jags".)

Probably because it is just a natural fit: JAG5

(well that doesn't work as well with this font... lol... imagine that 5 looking like an S)

Also... Junior All Girl 5 (and yes, I realize that not all of these J5s are all girl, just thinking of the origin of so many J5s being named "Jags".)

I never even thought of that, but it makes sense. Haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

South Elite posted theirs on their website!
Not sure division size, though.
South Elite-
M1 - Baby Karats
Y2 - Tanzanites
JC3- Rubies
S1- Crystals
S2- Sapphires
SrC3 - Onyx
S4- Lady Jewels
S5 - Diamonds
IOC5- Titans.

ACX Charleston Teams: