Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure nobody has posted this already(?) but,
Here are the 2014-2015 Cheer Athletics FRISCO Teams:

StarCats - Mini 1
SolarCats - Senior 1
CosmicCats - Junior 2
NovaCats - Senior 4.2
GalaxyCats - Junior 4

anyone kind of bothered by a team called "purple haze" ?
Prob only by people who don't know that the song ISN'T actually about LSD/drugs.... Cause seriously it's not- that song was recorded at least 6 months or so before he (readily admits) first tried the drug. It's about a dream he had and contains references to certain works of literature, amongst other imagery and meanings of which most people simply aren't aware.

Tumble Tech-

Tiny
Mini
Youth 2
Junior 1 (I think)
Senior 2
Senior 4.2
Senior 3
Senior C4
Senior C5 (Not sure if worlds team or not yet)

Idk, but I think WC might be reviving the Lazer team.... But not sure yet! Why I say this???
I've seen a few of the Shooting Stars girls, who just aged out practicing together last week and I heard something about IAG5...
I was on it last year they had it for about a month but there wasn't enough interest :( of course they'll have it when I'm away at college haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

e Hey Stuntjumptumble,,, you know, you are right... I remembered last year, a bunch of just aged off athletes from Odyssey and other teams practicing together and nothing came of it:(... So again, I am seeing these athletes, but I am only speculating at this point, and hoping real hard the interest does not fizzle out once these athletes start college...Which I heard happened last year!

PS: Crossing fingers that this new team will come to fruition!:cheering:

Last edited:
Back