All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The 2 particularly rude ones have already been deleted. Plenty of people have quoted them though so they are pretty easy to find still.
Ah ok I saw the comments just now. Eh the entire thing I thought I was pointless but I see why Cheetahs fired back since it was rude. It should have never started since he basically bought cheer up in a tweet that was completely non related and he insulted the team and the specific cheetah.

Does this imply that a future LAG team can come from CSS? Is it Christmas already?
i have no idea what the coaches' plans are regarding senior worlds teams, but it could certainly be possible in the future with the amount of level 5 talent in the junior and youth kids!

I just went and found the tweets to see what you guys were talking about.... This guy is seriously supposed to be a coach?!!! At Cheer Athletics of all places?!!?! :confused:

Honestly the rudest tweet came from ex CEA athelete and at least Matt had the decency to delete his.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oh and this is annoying me because scrolling through tweets with his name shows he has the "Justin Bieber effect" going for him - as in little fan girls tweeting 3 times per second that are convinced that he can do NO WRONG. EVER. NEVER.

11 year olds shouldn't have twitter, but that's another argument in a different thread.

Wouldn't know. I apparently follow the right people on twitter. #silence

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Same. All I see is people tweeting "enough with the cheer drama blah blah blah". People say it would be easy to find the original tweets since so many quoted them but I honestly have no idea where I'd start to look if I cared enough.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i'm such a huge fan of perfection!! i love watching your teams at local comps. do you know if you plan to get a world's bid with your senior hip hop?
Aw thanks! I just work with tumbling classes so I'm not 100% sure but i assume thats the goal! They got an amazing new hip hop coach so I'm excited to see their routines this season!

Oh and this is annoying me because scrolling through tweets with his name shows he has the "Justin Bieber effect" going for him - as in little fan girls tweeting 3 times per second that are convinced that he can do NO WRONG. EVER. NEVER.

11 year olds shouldn't have twitter, but that's another argument in a different thread.
There are people of all ages that shouldn't have social media period!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Coming soon, Cheer Dad's gofundme retirement account. Stay tuned

Back