All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm the only one that's not on the Stars bandwagon. The only one. Am I missing something?? Their tumbling is incredible, but I just felt like I was missing something. The stunts and pyramid seem...basic to me. No? Anyone?

BSB- You are what every level 5 team should strive to be. Absolutely incredible cheerleading right there.
I thought I was the only one. Orange still wins for me

BSB makes me with world teams had a compulsory competition. Just to see teams go head to head on cleanliness

so now that weve seen brandon and smoed, anyone know when beatles will debut their full routine? their promo really impresed me.

Last edited:
so now that weve scene brandon and smoed, anyone know when beatles will debut their full routine? their promo really impresed me.

I don't know but I just checked Beatles twitter and there was a tweet that got me super excited..

" 15 Standing Fulls & Double Fulls
4 Unassisted Ball Up Awesomes
5 High to high press Doubles
@RockstarBeatles-30 days until we compete "

( tweet was posted November 13th, so at the latest we will see Beatles December 13th)

Are you going to throw some of those snacks into the grass?

you know what I just might get myself one of these for comp season..
63577d7e6c058c650f16cd9a5d762aef.jpg

So good. So so good.

But am I the only one bothered by their standing tumbling? I'm sure they had at least 3 girls with two to whip-dubs. And they definitely have heaps of standing fulls. They really need to add some of those in if they want to compete with Panthers and Orange in tumbling. I hope the difficulty increases as the season goes on.

I'm the only one that's not on the Stars bandwagon. The only one. Am I missing something?? Their tumbling is incredible, but I just felt like I was missing something. The stunts and pyramid seem...basic to me. No? Anyone?

I'm not as in love with them compared to previous years. I love their partner stunt and dance but everything in between is like..... I've seen them do better... Even in the theatrics department. (And that's the thing I love about WCSS the most but I felt like it was kind of lacking and not as eye catching this time around.) But I am excited at how strong they seem to be so early in the season. I love me some stars and every year I really root for them so this is awesome to see. I'd like to see a better quality version of their routine, though.

But Orange man. I still can't get over them.

BSB- You are what every level 5 team should strive to be. Absolutely incredible cheerleading right there.
This shows just how much different people like different things. I loved stars stunting for once. Not that double ups are the be all end all, but their full squad double ups blew me away. And orange was totally eh to me, just as they were last year. Which didn't keep them from winning worlds after the other large teams struggled one day 2. Just goes to show large senior is really just like toast.

Back