All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange is freaking amazing, I mean it's Orange I've always admired their intense skill level and cleanliness. They're my favorite team behind Stars. But with WCSS I feel like for me it just goes beyond cheerleading. The passion and heart and soul that the audiences can feel through a computer screen in a performance like that is incredible. I got butterflies watching them perform that. I wanted to cry tears of happiness for that routine. That's the kind of cheerleading I grew up watching and performing at my own little gym. In no way am I trying to say that Orange girls do not put just as much passion, heart and soul in their routine, it just doesn't show in the same way. And it's totally fine, neither of those things will win you world championships. Orange knows how to win Worlds clearly. At this point I don't even really care how stars place throughout the season because that routine does enough for me just by existing.

Orange is freaking amazing, I mean it's Orange I've always admired their intense skill level and cleanliness. They're my favorite team behind Stars. But with WCSS I feel like for me it just goes beyond cheerleading. The passion and heart and soul that the audiences can feel through a computer screen in a performance like that is incredible. I got butterflies watching them perform that. I wanted to cry tears of happiness for that routine. That's the kind of cheerleading I grew up watching and performing at my own little gym. In no way am I trying to say that Orange girls do not put just as much passion, heart and soul in their routine, it just doesn't show in the same way. And it's totally fine, neither of those things will win you world championships. Orange knows how to win Worlds clearly. At this point I don't even really care how stars place throughout the season because that routine does enough for me just by existing.

ITA

I think she meant that the teams NOT doing the inversion are being unique. I have to say I kinda agree with her. This was something pretty new a while back. The first time I remember seeing it was Orange about 4-5 seasons ago. LOVE did it their first year back in 2012-2013. This year it seems EVERYONE is on the inversion bandwagon...and not just in LAG, but other divisions as well.

Understandable but I wouldn't necessarily call the others unique when everything that they do has been done more and longer than the handstand stunt. When I think unique I think "out of the ordinary"

I'm loving Smoex this year! When they tumble their team looks bigger than coed elite. Lol. When they hit it's going to be even more amazing!

SE- working that dance! but y u no end in a better pose? Lol

Coed Elite- Are those stunts legal without a spotter? Still confused.

Brandon, Brandon, Brandon- I couldn't find anything wrong with that routine, I'm just hoping someone's shoe was untied so I can point that out since I have nothing bad to say. Lol. I want them to hit this year & this is not a team I really follow.

KC Cheer's tumbling might not be as strong, but Fierce 5, BSB & Smoed are my favorite teams in Sm. Coed this year so far.

I'm loving Smoex this year! When they tumble their team looks bigger than coed elite. Lol. When they hit it's going to be even more amazing!

SE- working that dance! but y u no end in a better pose? Lol

Coed Elite- Are those stunts legal without a spotter? Still confused.

Brandon, Brandon, Brandon- I couldn't find anything wrong with that routine, I'm just hoping someone's shoe was untied so I can point that out since I have nothing bad to say. Lol. I want them to hit this year & this is not a team I really follow.

KC Cheer's tumbling might not be as strong, but Fierce 5, BSB & Smoed are my favorite teams in Sm. Coed this year so far.
I mentioned the thing with CE a couple weeks ago. You're allowed to do prep level stunts without a spotter, but not extended. They're cutting it awfully close with those tumblers running to the stunts right after, I can see some judges counting that as illegal.

Their execution is so so so refreshing. And this is probably my favorite Brandon dance since they danced to Space Jam.

Side note:
If more teams chose to focus on execution before difficulty, the cheer world would be a better place. I wish less would sacrifice cleanliness for "creativity" or "difficulty".

I don't know, I like to watch teams who push the envelope. It's why I always love seeing a Top Gun routine. It's also why I loved watching the Cheer Force team that did the jump rope thing last year. I'll never forget watching that live at NCA while waiting for another team to come on. I've never wanted to "rewind" a routine so much! I wanted to see it again!

Here's my thoughts on the 2014-2015 season right now.
As clearly demonstrated by CA Wildcats, BSB, and CS Great Whites, if your stunts are not hitting in November, there is zero excuse.

I think I asked you this before so forgive me but are Great Whites coming to any comps in California this year? I would LOVE to see them live.

Understandable but I wouldn't necessarily call the others unique when everything that they do has been done more and longer than the handstand stunt. When I think unique I think "out of the ordinary"
In my opinion Orange is the only one who pulls of the handstand the best. Some of the teams look like they start from a plank position.:confused: But I will agree slightly with the fact that once one team in the division starts doing something, everyone follows and after a few seasons it gets old to watch.
I think tick tocking is here to stay, so I wouldn't compare that to anything else, considering how many teams/ levels in general do it, etc.

Regarding juniorelite, what type of person sits there at practice/choreography and says .. "lets have her put her head through the hole of a scorpion, and then throw this child around an equally sized child and have her land right where she started..

Like what ? lol I like the originality but like how does that score , does that count as an inversion ??

I think I asked you this before so forgive me but are Great Whites coming to any comps in California this year? I would LOVE to see them live.

I'm 99% sure they pulled out of the Palm Springs competition they went to last year and replaced it with NCA Dallas

Did a video of Top Gun 24k from showcase ever surface? I know they didn't compete their 'actual' routine but i'm still interested to see :)

Back