All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did anyone happen to go to the MA Level 5 showcase last night? Any information on how those teams are looking?
My CPs went. Parents were not allowed (I think due to lack of space). They said they had fun and many of the teams are looking really good!

i don't know if any of you would be interested, but one of the parents at my gym is doing a little series on our level 4 team, venus. we did it last year and are on season 2! :) the first episode of this year will be out in a few weeks, i think. the series from last year is on youtube

Could you post a link to last year's videos?

My CPs went. Parents were not allowed (I think due to lack of space). They said they had fun and many of the teams are looking really good!

Was this the one at Bay State? Our senior team was supposed to go and ended up having to pull out I think.

Do you have a video of R5 from CA Charlotte?
Personally, I do. I have the showcase routine where they hit zero. But it's on my iPhone and I have a personal aversion to posting compressed potato videos.

Besides they just worked in (or are in process of working in) 5-6 more people with the Royalcat shift to small coed (up to 8 elite stunt groups now, we had 6 as of last week) so it would be "old" anyway. And they didn't even have a dance at that time, they got it last week.

The CA Charlotte program competes for the first time in 8 days and I'll bring my HD camera to that (and hope Reign and Royal can put a week old routine on the floor respectably). Royalcats still aren't done rechoreographing, their music is wrong now (by a lot) and ReignCats haven't even gotten their mix yet (or uniforms...that's why they are in the grey practice gear in that video) so this is bound to be a challenging experience :D but if anyone can pull it off, those kids can and they're living at the gym this week and next to try and get ready (like 5 days a week-ish).

Personally, of what I've seen, I think AristoCats (Y1) and NobleCats (S1) are going to be the boss teams next weekend. Of all of us, they are ready to crush it right now.

I enjoy me some SupermodelTV! Just wish they were a little more frequent so I can spy on those Supermodels!! I know Green Bay Elite was doing a little web series that followed Lime from Worlds till the start of the new season! I hope they also continue posting little webisodes!!

i really enjoy this series! i think this team has gotten so much better over the years!
btw, does anyone know if their gym changed their colors?

i really enjoy this series! i think this team has gotten so much better over the years!
I'm pretty sure their colors are still the same. Supermodels are just going with a white uniform this season. But from the pics posted of the program uniform they are still utilizing their traditional colors!

No change in colors, just wanted something different for the level 5 worlds teams! The program uniform has all of the normal colors; red, blue, and gold. :)

Back