All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't know if this has been posted, but American Cheer Flyers preview!

Thanks! This is my first time seeing this! Can't wait to see the entire American Cheer program compete! They always have solid skills and an entertaining routine! Anyone know if they have had their showcase or have already started competing?

Thanks! This is my first time seeing this! Can't wait to see the entire American Cheer program compete! They always have solid skills and an entertaining routine! Anyone know if they have had their showcase or have already started competing?
I don't believe they do a showcase, but 3 or 4 lower level teams from the program competed a couple weeks ago. The other teams haven't competed yet!

Our program Augusta Cheer Academy - National Stars was at the this comp and I must say that I was pleased with all of CAC-Main's teams. Our small J3 came in 2nd to Junior Mint and must say it was a well deserved win! Those kids were awesome! :)

Awww. Thanks. I missed the competition. :( was home sick. Congrats on 2nd! The division was pretty large with 8 teams!

I see an underdog in CCS Lady Suns!! I noticed their lower level teams years ago, I'm glad they have a world's eligible team that (IMO) could break top 5! With a little cleaning up and added tumbling, I see them having a VERY successful season! Keep up the good work ladies and coaches!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a video of PCM Fantasy from last weekend (quality is terrible)

I liked this routine. That toss up to the scales first stunt thing was really cool, and the way they got into those double ups was different. Overall they had really good technique too - straight legs, sharp motions, good flyer flexibility and nice tumbling form - they all had especially nice looking back handsprings. That one base did a good job of preventing that flyer who fell from the right side of the pryamid from hitting the ground hard, and as a parent of a flyer I always like to see bases/back spots protecting their flyers like that.

Cheer Central Suns Lady Suns

Definitely feeling Lady Suns this year! I enjoyed watching this team develop over the season last year and they have clearly trimmed the fat and refined their technique across the board! I know someone mentioned adding more tumbling difficulty to the routine however the skills they are throwing are pretty. Very fun routine, my fav is probably their elite stunt sequence. When it hits its going to be fire! Can't wait for a view from the front to surface!

On a side note, anyone know if they will be doing their web series this season like they did last year following Lady Suns and Solecist all the way up till Worlds?

Tumbling needs cleaned up a little, but love the routine & the energy from the team!!
I was feeling the same way! After seeing this routine I went back and took a look at this team from previous years and they continuously put out great routines every season. Apparently they got 5th at worlds in 2013 but I guess people have forgotten all about that. I wish them the best this season!

Back