All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow, So much potential in that lime routine. I thought the elite stunt that save was one of the best Ive seen in a while !
I know I have seen them hit that pyramid before ! Keep it up Lime !

Lady Lightning - Super scary fall out of that double down - hope shes alright. Thats something Ive always been afraid of without that third person in the back to break a fall like that :(Love the inversion into the elite.
I cant watch with sound but it looks like Id really like that dance !

My fear with both routines what I just watched and this actually goes for everyone. I feel like a lot of teams are trying to pushthe envelope and trying too hard to come up with something "different" and losing focus. Id much rather see a clean routine with clean skills so they can actually hit a routine instead of risking the biscuit just to be different. Im sure that will be an unpopular opinion but its just how I see it from my own perspective.

Wow, So much potential in that lime routine. I thought the elite stunt that save was one of the best Ive seen in a while !
I know I have seen them hit that pyramid before ! Keep it up Lime !

Lady Lightning - Super scary fall out of that double down - hope shes alright. Thats something Ive always been afraid of without that third person in the back to break a fall like that :(Love the inversion into the elite.
I cant watch with sound but it looks like Id really like that dance !

My fear with both routines what I just watched and this actually goes for everyone. I feel like a lot of teams are trying to pushthe envelope and trying too hard to come up with something "different" and losing focus. Id much rather see a clean routine with clean skills so they can actually hit a routine instead of risking the biscuit just to be different. Im sure that will be an unpopular opinion but its just how I see it from my own perspective.

The girl from the double down fall got up and continued flying for the rest of the rountine w/o any issues, so from the looks of it she was okay. I agree it was a really scary fall to see :(. Double downs happen so fast too that nothing other than a back spot right there in the group could have helped it either.

Don't know if this has been posted, but American Cheer Flyers preview!

I absolutely LOVE American Cheer Flyers! They always fly under the radar all year and never get the recognition they deserve. But come worlds they consistently place well (top 10) in the very tough medium coed.

Can't wait to see them compete this year!!

I absolutely LOVE American Cheer Flyers! They always fly under the radar all year and never get the recognition they deserve. But come worlds they consistently place well (top 10) in the very tough medium coed.

Can't wait to see them compete this year!!
I think i just found a new team to watch this year! They used a great song for their preview video as well haha. can't wait to see their full routine :D

PCT Cobras Temptation IOC5

Cheer Sport Star Spotted Sharks Medium All girl 5

Cheer Sport White Fin Sharks J5

Cheer Sport White Cheek Sharks Y5 (GW tribute)

Back