All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly why some people complain about the long set up is beyond me. Like fast forward those two minutes is simple as that. I was more referring to the fact that some people are over them winning "everything". When it comes to worlds yes, but they don't go undefeated. To the actual dance performance, i agree, and hope they change that dance.

Watching this on youtube, fast forwarding it is easy; but in an actual arena, to me it comes off as a little arrogant to take that long. AND I would say this about any team; not just SMOED.

As for those being over them winning everything, well I have nothing for that---I'm not over them winning everything as much as I'm over their over-inflated egos. I believe wins are earned and if come World's they are the best then 4-peat it, but if not, I also don't want to see them whining about being robbed.

Watching this on youtube, fast forwarding it is easy; but in an actual arena, to me it comes off as a little arrogant to take that long. AND I would say this about any team; not just SMOED.

As for those being over them winning everything, well I have nothing for that---I'm not over them winning everything as much as I'm over their over-inflated egos. I believe wins are earned and if come World's they are the best then 4-peat it, but if not, I also don't want to see them whining about being robbed.

My cp was at this comp today and they were having issues with music and they kept announcing the wrong teams over and over [emoji35] so frustrating, with that being said, Smoed wasn't the only team on the mat for a long time before their routine started, my CP's team took awhile to start also, after they announced them as prep team(they aren't prep)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like Smoed, but I'm not going to go as far as to say I'm "over them winning."
They've deserved what they've achieved, regardless of their attitudes. To say that someone is "equally/more deserving" to win a title because Smoed has a bad attitude is just stupid. The bottom line, Brandon hasn't been able to do enough to beat Smoed. Smoed is no less deserving of their titles, or another win, because all of a sudden Brandon looks like they have their crap together. Smoed is just as deserving of a win as any other team, regardless of their attitude or their previous titles, because at the end of the day, the team most deserving is the team with the best pairing of difficulty, execution, performance, and so on and so forth. That team has been Smoed, and honestly, will likely continue to be Smoed.
The only place I see Brandon out-doing Smoed right now is stunt execution and maybe a bit of difficulty that I think Smoed makes up in their ball up stretches to be honest. It will be an interesting couple months between them and Brandon (and of course Rockstar). May the team TRULY most deserving of a win come on top, regardless of their attitude or web series.

Back