All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An object of poor quality. Usually a video camera or a microphone.
"This youtube video quality sucks. Was it filmed with a potato?"

e210898a16399102117c0538bc971b35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel so stupid!

My video of I6 cut off at the best part, their dance! [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a great video of them but honestly, because I haven't been through this whole thread, I'm not sure how many other of i6 have been posted. I can post mine if people want. It's a left of center view. But it's in HD so there's that! lol

I have a great video of them but honestly, because I haven't been through this whole thread, I'm not sure how many other of i6 have been posted. I can post mine if people want. It's a left of center view. But it's in HD so there's that! lol
I didn't mean to make it sound like there should only be one video per team. The two were just the same angle and quality. It sounds like yours is a different view and quality that everyone would enjoy seeing!

I didn't mean to make it sound like there should only be one video per team. The two were just the same angle and quality. It sounds like yours is a different view and quality that everyone would enjoy seeing!

It's taking forever for them to upload to Youtube so I'll do it in the morning. :)

And honestly, I agree, we don't need four different videos of ANY team from the same angle. Although, as we've all seen, some videos are better than others. #stopthepotato

theres just two. first: 15 degrees right of center, floor level close to the mat, slightly obstructed and 240p quality. second: 45 degrees left of center, 20 feet up, further out with a completely unobstructed view and 480p.

theres just two. first: 15 degrees right of center, floor level close to the mat, slightly obstructed and 240p quality. second: 45 degrees left of center, 20 feet up, further out with a completely unobstructed view and 480p.

Are those approximations? Lol

Latest posts

Back