All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually laughed out loud at the point where they are all out there bouncing around getting to their spot. I know they are trying to get a feel for the floor, but it looks so awkward with everyone doing it at the same time.
The Smoed athlete floor entry routine:
Run on waving and smiling like Queen Elizabeth
Hug 6 different teammates
Do 4 different secret handshakes
Bounce on the floor 15 times
Wave like Queen Elizabeth
Praise Jesus and cross yourself
Set for routine

Set for routine
Replace "run" on with more of a "saunter" on and you nailed it.

Last edited:
Set for routine
Slight problem here- I don't think HRH smiles. She kinda has that adorably awkward smirk thing, which is apparently a by-product of the fact that she has some FANTASTIC British Dry Sarcasm. Or so I've heard.

Unpopular opinion but i think Cali IO6 will have a hard time if they don't step up their game , looking at Ladykatz and Viqueens there is a lot more skill involved and i am sure Golden Girls are out for blood too again this season. I'm not trying to take away from the talent of the Team i was just expecting a little more i guess. But then again there are already some IO6 Teams out there in Cali with CF Aztecs, OC Neon and PCM so its probably not that easy to field another Level 6 Team. And somehow i feel like the routine was watered down , so we will see what happens

It's hard to talk negative about a team in level 6 all girl. Being on a team in this division I can honestly say everyone is a contender and I wouldn't underestimate anyone. This division is all about whichever team can hit when the pressure is on. Mad respect to Cali's level 6! I know there's a gymtyme video out somewhere that is being kept lowkey lol. I can't wait to see others in this division as the season continues :)

It's hard to talk negative about a team in level 6 all girl. Being on a team in this division I can honestly say everyone is a contender and I wouldn't underestimate anyone. This division is all about whichever team can hit when the pressure is on. Mad respect to Cali's level 6! I know there's a gymtyme video out somewhere that is being kept lowkey lol. I can't wait to see others in this division as the season continues :)
Completely agree. Our teams private page is full of videos of our competitors and there isn't one negative comment.

I'm excited to show a video of pcm io6 after jamz!

Cheerforce Nfinity and Blackout compete almost every weekend for the next 4-5 weekends. I promise to get you all come videos up here soon. We're excited to show you all our hard work in the gym! Keep you're eyes open for vids :) GoodLUCK to everyone

Do you have a video of Blackout at the first comp they attended? I think it was back in November or beginning of December.

Do you have a video of Blackout at the first comp they attended? I think it was back in November or beginning of December.
There is one from their showcase in the Wiki, not sure if they've competed beyond that though.

All we really have here is Level 6 haha so its my real point of interest. We only just added Level 5 last year and even that division isnt really level 5 because teams can do flipping tosses and pyramids with middlelayers.
I def know how hard the division is, hitting our rewind to lib took us almost a whole year and making a team hit a skill like that is unreal :)
Level 6 stunting is no joke but i still expected more from Cali . Its just my opinion seeing as how the World Champion Stuntgroup from Norway traveled there to compete on the Team whenever they are already part of an amazing Team like the Viqueens.
But yes its not Worlds yet a lot can still happen and i'm sure they are back in the Gym working their butts of

Last edited:
All we really have here is Level 6 haha so its my real point of interest. We only just added Level 5 last year and even that division isnt really level 5 because teams can do flipping tosses and pyramids with middlelayers.
I def know how hard the division is, hitting our rewind to lib took us almost a whole year and making a team hit a skill like that is unreal :)
Level 6 stunting is no joke but i still expected more from Cali . Its just my opinion seeing as how the World Champion Stuntgroup from Norway traveled there to compete on the Team whenever they are already part of an amazing Team like the Viqueens.
But yes its not Worlds yet a lot can still happen and i'm sure they are back in the Gym working their butts of

Well girl if the team is enjoying this experience, then they are doing something right regardless if they are up to everyone's "standards" or not :)

If I've learned anything, it's to never count out a gym like California Allstars. They are not beyond changing a routine completely to score higher, and they very rarely end the season with what they started with, routine wise. I usually never start to really form an opinion on their teams until NCA

Back