All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well girl if the team is enjoying this experience, then they are doing something right regardless if they are up to everyone's "standards" or not :)

oh sure , i didn't say they need to live up to my standarts at all, all i said was i expecting more , and i think this is just as allowed here as saying '' XY Allstars Routine isn't doing it for me this year'' isn't it ;)

Last edited:
OO5 will most probably perform as an exhibition at a competition in the upcoming weekends leading to Cheersport, not sure about Blink though. Either way, I always look forward to the Purple Reign - OO5 - Blink (previously "Black") showdown at Cheersport.
It's pronouced Double 0 5 (005) & we compete at a local comming up soon.

By local do you mean State at the Fair Grounds?

I get what she's saying though (I haven't watched the video but still). Having competed level 6, I felt the transition to get higher skills is different than say level 5. Which is why I think many athletes don't cross to level 6 when they graduate, they stick with open 5 unless they're at a college FOR college cheer/that has a strong nearby level 6.

So the 'could' try to switch around to compete different skills, but that doesn't mean they'd hit them. L6 teams are different on a case by case basis- not all are going to make it to worlds.

By local do you mean State at the Fair Grounds?
Last year they showcased at Conquer Championships in Ft. Lauderdale which falls on the 8th this year (a week before Cheersport), I'm not sure if they're deciding on showcasing it somewhere else this year though.

Last year they showcased at Conquer Championships in Ft. Lauderdale which falls on the 8th this year (a week before Cheersport), I'm not sure if they're deciding on showcasing it somewhere else this year though.

Actually a good question because i don't even know. they didn't tell us which comp just that were competing on the 8th.

I wanted to share this video about my daughter. 4 years ago she was mowing my parents lawn in NY and had this tragic accident. This caused her to stop doing gymnastics and find all star cheer. I am so proud of her!

Your daughter is AMAZING thank you for sharing the video with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back