All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Regarding American Cheer:

As far as I know and can tell they lost all their boys except 1. And I think they had some girls age out last year. So they are a new-ish/young team.

I'm sure they will get it together soon. This was their first competition this season. I think all the skills and creativity is there (minus tumbling) they just need to work on executing it all better. Which I have no doubt they will do.

Even with new / lack of personel I think a routine can be done that is aesthetically pleasing.

Nothing about this looks good IMO. Choreo is "meh", routine doesn't flow, and it's not executed well either.

I can only hope they get better from here.

I really don't see how brandon can outscore smoed if they both hit. Maybe the dance section, but they have never had a good dance imo. They're like the senior elite of their division when it comes to dances (yeah i just went there..).

IMO I think Brandon is better with building skills and Smoed is better in tumbling. And right now I think Brandon has better execution. So I think right now if they went head to head and both hit it would be close but Brandon would edge out smoed. IMO.

Regarding American Cheer:

As far as I know and can tell they lost all their boys except 1. And I think they had some girls age out last year. So they are a new-ish/young team.

I'm sure they will get it together soon. This was their first competition this season. I think all the skills and creativity is there (minus tumbling) they just need to work on executing it all better. Which I have no doubt they will do.
I feel like since they lost so many people they should have went small coed this season instead of trying to fill spots for 8 boys when they could have went with 4 and no have to worry about it

Regarding Madi I feel like she may end up being the better backspot than she is as a base, she's certainly tall enough to do it. If I heard correctly, Eddie and Orby wanted her as a backspot for next year but maybe with all the shifting parts that clearly got changed for this year.

I feel like since they lost so many people they should have went small coed this season instead of trying to fill spots for 8 boys when they could have went with 4 and no have to worry about it
I agree with this, but I feel like they almost have a better chance in med coed than small coed considering how many teams there are in that division. They also have a LOT of female talent and it wouldn't be fair to just throw them onto a lower level team.

Pro Cheer - Eagles
Was their merger with Trinity at Worlds last season not permanent?

Nope, after last season, Trinity wanted to try to field their own Worlds team (no drama or anything like that) but later on the owner decided to shut down the gym for reasons I'm not sure of.

Some of these teams that are getting worlds bids stress me out because the team cannot execute proper motions!!! It is one thing to have shaky/sloppy skills, but sloppy motions and not standing clean is the absolute easiest part of cheerleading and coaches are overlooking it...
Last year at worlds I thought that it would be cute going and watching the teams at prelims instead of visiting the parks like everyone else.. Biggest mistake ever

Nope, after last season, Trinity wanted to try to field their own Worlds team (no drama or anything like that) but later on the owner decided to shut down the gym for reasons I'm not sure of.
That's rather unfortunate, I hope their athletes have at least decided to seek other programs to continue their careers; they had some phenomenal tumblers. I was hoping Pro Cher would field a stronger large coed team this year, I guess not.

That's rather unfortunate, I hope their athletes have at least decided to seek other programs to continue their careers; they had some phenomenal tumblers. I was hoping Pro Cher would field a stronger large coed team this year, I guess not.
The season is still young. And plus that routine is extremely watered down. They have wayyy more tumbling and harder stunts for the near future. Hopefully it will be showcased in a few weeks at Cheersport Nationals.

The season is still young. And plus that routine is extremely watered down. They have wayyy more tumbling and harder stunts for the near future. Hopefully it will be showcased in a few weeks at Cheersport Nationals.
Eagles are known for their coed stunting, so I'm definitely looking forward to that as the season progresses.

Also, finally seeing something of Top Gun OO5s routine. It took me awhile to realise that the music here...
Instagram

... is from here. @Kris10boo, I can already tell your CP's going to love their music.

Last edited:
Eagles are known for their coed stunting, so I'm definitely looking forward to that as the season progresses.

Also, finally seeing something of Top Gun OO5s routine. It took me awhile to realise that the music here...
Instagram

... is from here. @Kris10boo, I can already tell your CPs going to love this mix.

Hahaha. I don't think she knew where it was from because she said nothing about the music. She just played it about 100 million times... I guess she was playing it from instagram unless that was posted somewhere else but I definitely heard it over and over. Thankfully she is asleep now.

Eta: well I guess it was from IG .. I just saw she commented on this video you posted

Instagram

... is from here. @Kris10boo, I can already tell your CP's going to love their music.

Ahhhh is there TG OO5 vid anywhere other than this tease??

Back