All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my 2 cents on super six.

im still very sad that power doesn't have the talent pool like they used to have a great worlds caliber team.

OC Black - they should be Restriced 5 IMO! that routine is very sloppy.

American - I actually really like their routine despite they were SUPER sloppy in my opinion to have a full elite section do double ups to prep *press* to the top isn't okay that's the risk vs reward. but I do like what they did. their pyramid is missing elements that used to scream American to me in the past idk what it is but it just isn't as flashy as it used to be.

I meant as a flyer. My comment was mostly made to point out how stupid that person looked saying that girl "aint cuttin it" when the reason she's there is because Madi "wasn't cuttin it," for whatever reason. She's put in the work to be a great base, and it's showing.

I'm sorry, I was tired and on my phone. I didn't mean to reply to you but to the person who said the new flyer isn't cutting it.

;)

Last year at worlds I thought that it would be cute going and watching the teams at prelims instead of visiting the parks like everyone else.. Biggest mistake ever

Worlds Prelims are my favorite thing to watch on the live stream and commentate on the board. You never know what you'll get..sometimes it's cringeworthy and sometimes you're waiting for an ankle to snap...but then there's the one team of the day who surprises you.

It's a good excuse to situate yourself with a bag of Cheetos for a few hours.

Eagles are known for their coed stunting, so I'm definitely looking forward to that as the season progresses.

Also, finally seeing something of Top Gun OO5s routine. It took me awhile to realise that the music here...
Instagram

... is from here. @Kris10boo, I can already tell your CP's going to love their music.

Wait that's a joke right

Didn't RAYS compete this past weekend? If so, are there any videos?
They competed at a Cheersport regional, but out of their Worlds teams only Peach attended. I've been refreshing YouTube every few hours to see if someone's uploaded a recording of them, I heard they finally performed their full stunt sequence.

I agree with this, but I feel like they almost have a better chance in med coed than small coed considering how many teams there are in that division. They also have a LOT of female talent and it wouldn't be fair to just throw them onto a lower level team.
I don't know if I agree with that. Sure there are zillions of teams in small coed but (not trying to make anyone mad) the majority of those teams aren't competitive. I mean...prelims at worlds can be a seriously scary event.

When it comes down to it, when you talk small coed, the conversation always comes back to Smoed, Brandon and Rockstar because that's where the competition really is. In medium coed, that conversation is much wider. I thought last year, and still do, that medium coed is the deepest division in terms of teams that actually are competitive with each other. Not a single at-large team made it to finals last year in medium coed (my kid's included), they were all paid/partials. Not sure if that's the case in small coed (wasn't paying attention) but it wouldnt surprise me if some at-large teams made finals.

My opinion is on any given day, spirit, obsession, black ops (either of them), c5, reign, odyssey, Georgia (maybe jungle cats this year who've suddenly entered the mix) can make a run on a globe and I don't know that the field is that deep in small coed to legitimately make a break for the same thing. Just off the top of my head I'm listing 8 medium coed teams whereas in small coed I really only get 3 that immediately come to mind. Even in LAG and Large Coed you're only talking about 4-5ish teams each that are actually vying for a ring.

So I see your "chances" in a division more so in how deep actually "competitive" teams are versus the total number of teams in that division. Yes, there are tons more small coeds, but how many conversations do we have on the board about small AG and small coed teams that shouldn't even be worlds level 5 (more r5 or lv 4) that takes that number down to something far more in line with what's in medium coed already.

Worlds Prelims are my favorite thing to watch on the live stream and commentate on the board. You never know what you'll get..sometimes it's cringeworthy and sometimes you're waiting for an ankle to snap...but then there's the one team of the day who surprises you.

You were probably posting this exactly while I was making my point. Thanks!

I don't know if I agree with that. Sure there are zillions of teams in small coed but (not trying to make anyone mad) the majority of those teams aren't competitive. I mean...prelims at worlds can be a seriously scary event.

When it comes down to it, when you talk small coed, the conversation always comes back to Smoed, Brandon and Rockstar because that's where the competition really is. In medium coed, that conversation is much wider. I thought last year, and still do, that medium coed is the deepest division in terms of teams that actually are competitive with each other. Not a single at-large team made it to finals last year in medium coed (my kid's included), they were all paid/partials. Not sure if that's the case in small coed (wasn't paying attention) but it wouldnt surprise me if some at-large teams made finals.

My opinion is on any given day, spirit, obsession, black ops (either of them), c5, reign, odyssey, Georgia (maybe jungle cats this year who've suddenly entered the mix) can make a run on a globe and I don't know that the field is that deep in small coed to legitimately make a break for the same thing. Just off the top of my head I'm listing 8 medium coed teams whereas in small coed I really only get 3 that immediately come to mind.

So I see your "chances" in a division more so in how deep actually "competitive" teams are versus the total number of teams in that division. Yes, there are tons more small coeds, but how many conversations do we have on the board about small AG and small coed teams that shouldn't even be worlds level 5 (more r5 or lv 4) that takes that number down to something far more in line with what's in medium coed already.
Yes. This. Everything about this are my thoughts exactly.

I agree with this! I remember watching the live feed from my hotel room and seeing Louisiana Cheer Force Gold(small coed 5) at Prelims and immediately running to my coach saying "we may need to keep an eye out for them" and they ended up placing 3rd haha

order of gssa super six appearance:

oc black, smoed, victory cheer , black ops , american cheer flyers, power sacramento lady phoenix

Do music producers get together before the season starts & decide which of the same songs they'll all put in their mixes or something? Lol
Also I hate to say it, but out of the 3 teams I've seen dance to that Salute song so far this season, Panthers is the one I like the least

Back