All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just going to go with everyone's positive comments for the Brandon stunt given the fact I'm apparently ancient and totally can't see what's going on in the tiny size video.

I need one of those magnifying pages grammas use to read the National Enquirer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i got new glasses today! and beyond there being a lot of spinning, i don't have a clue whats happening.

Omg that double up from extension!, like what's going to happen next season with level 5 stunts!???! Double ups 2 seasons ago, then teams double upping from prep level, this season its all about double upping from extension! Can't see what's the new thing next season! Lol

If Brandon could do that double around, combined with the 2012 toe touch stunt somehow in one amazing flawless stunt section, my life would be complete.
I would DIE if I see that happen! I would be in cheer heaven. Lol!

Omg that double up from extension!, like what's going to happen next season with level 5 stunts!???! Double ups 2 seasons ago, then teams double upping from prep level, this season its all about double upping from extension! Can't see what's the new thing next season! Lol

This explains why all the teams that I seen at worlds had baby flyers. That can't even throw a tuck. Their just good for flying. This year I expect it to just get even worse.

:cow:

Really? Which teams did you seen?
Almost every team had a tiny little girl on their team doing some pretty elite stunts. I know that KC Cheer had 2 little girls flying one man double ups. The little ones are mostly used to do the big throwing and twisting in pyramids. It's cool to watch and it's become more and more popular. I could only wish that my team had tiny girls as our flyers last season lol. I would have had no problem doing multiple full outs

Back