All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Almost every team had a tiny little girl on their team doing some pretty elite stunts. I know that KC Cheer had 2 little girls flying one man double ups. The little ones are mostly used to do the big throwing and twisting in pyramids. It's cool to watch and it's become more and more popular. I could only wish that my team had tiny girls as our flyers last season lol. I would have had no problem doing multiple full outs

I was referring to the quote below where you said ALL the teams at Worlds had flyers that can't even throw a tuck. Slow your roll ;)

This explains why all the teams that I seen at worlds had baby flyers. That can't even throw a tuck. Their just good for flying. This year I expect it to just get even worse.

I was referring to the quote below where you said ALL the teams at Worlds had flyers that can't even throw a tuck. Slow your roll ;)
I never said "ALL" the teams at worlds had them that couldn't throw tucks. I was talking about all teams having at least one or two baby flyers. Thanks though lol ;)

I never said "ALL" the teams at worlds had them that couldn't throw tucks. I was talking about all teams having at least one or two baby flyers. Thanks though lol ;)

You did use the word "ALL" though. If you look closely it's the fourth word in your post. (Notice the bold in the quote below) However, in your defense, that was just about the ones you had seen (notice the underline in the quote below)

This explains why all the teams that I seen at worlds had baby flyers. That can't even throw a tuck. Their just good for flying. This year I expect it to just get even worse.

@quitthedrama It is of course completely possible that @KimKardashian has only seen a select few Worlds teams' routines; thus making her statement completely accurate!

note: Though the snarkiness is intentional, it's meant with the utmost love! =] <3

Almost every team had a tiny little girl on their team doing some pretty elite stunts. I know that KC Cheer had 2 little girls flying one man double ups. The little ones are mostly used to do the big throwing and twisting in pyramids. It's cool to watch and it's become more and more popular. I could only wish that my team had tiny girls as our flyers last season lol. I would have had no problem doing multiple full outs

I'm not sure about the second little one from Kc Cheer, but one of them is a girl I used to cheer with. She had a full when she was seven and currently has beautiful double fulls and speciality passes, as well as a two to double, and a toe full. I promise that neither of those girls are on the team strictly to fly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have to say, one of those girls on KC cheer is one of the better tumblers on the team. I think i saw a video of her somewhere. And I'm pretty sure the other girl has a full, so I don't think I'd say they're only on the team for stunting.

Edit: I didn't see that someone else already made that statement. Lol.

I have to say, one of those girls on KC cheer is one of the better tumblers on the team. I think i saw a video of her somewhere. And I'm pretty sure the other girl has a full, so I don't think I'd say they're only on the team for stunting.

Edit: I didn't see that someone else already made that statement. Lol.

I know I was just referring to them as having really difficult stunts like the little flyers lol. Those one man doubles were something you don't see often ever.. Haha

Did you actually watch the itty bitties on KC Cheer? Because they both tumble way past a tuck. I took a video of the team at Americas best and you can hear me going "wow those tiny girls just did like 10 tumbling passes." They may be small but that doesn't mean they can't tumble. And even if they couldn't... We have no problem saying "people can be role players if they're a beast base/back but don't have the tumbling for a higher team" so why is it any different for a flyer?

Did you actually watch the itty bitties on KC Cheer? Because they both tumble way past a tuck. I took a video of the team at Americas best and you can hear me going "wow those tiny girls just did like 10 tumbling passes." They may be small but that doesn't mean they can't tumble. And even if they couldn't... We have no problem saying "people can be role players if they're a beast base/back but don't have the tumbling for a higher team" so why is it any different for a flyer?

As I stated a few posts up. I wasn't referring to the KC girls as not having tumbling I was using them as an example of being small and doing hard stunts.

kermit.jpg

Back