All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will not direct this to any team in particular, but will say this as an early season, public service reminder: Squeezing your body and pointing your toes, makes a huge difference on stage; as a flyer, you look better in the stunts, and in the cradles. For everyone else you look sharper in transitions and in the dance. PLEASE SQUEEZE!! :banghead:

On CSGW: OH. DEAR. LORD. Since worlds last season I have been worried that I wouldn't love them as much as last season (they were perfection last season)....and they've done it again! I have no negatives with that team. The only negative about the video is that I was not there to record it myself. Haha.

On Diamonds: YES. MA'AM. Clean up that tumbling a bit (and hit) and I see a globe with their name on it!!! I've always liked them, but I just feel that this may be their season! Great job coaches, athletes, choreographers, and whoever else is involved with them!!! I LOVE THAT ROUTINE!!

Last edited:
Cheer Sport Star Spotted Sharks - Medium Senior 5
this team has previously been senior restricted the past few years!

For all the people that throw shade and critique Pacific Coast Magics tumbling technique, I just can't with FCA Diamonds!

I remember them having the most beautiful fulls back in the day and looking at that video it's like they ALL forgot technique. I am assuming it's because it's the first comp....I enjoyed their transitions !
I'm hoping they're not really that ugly. Sometimes it's a conditioning thing...pull and pray. Or they could just have zero technique. Eeeek.

I don't get why people say you can't look clean and do hard stunts in November because Great Whites just proved you wrong :sharkchase:

And I like FCA Diamonds - they have sort of a Shooting Staws feel. If they work on their technique a bit and clean it up I can see them having a very successful year. I've missed FCA, glad to see them back on the scene! Remember how obsessed the board was with Rubies circa 2009? That mix was everything. Heart eye emoji.

Back