All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cp16 has one year left. He's a rising senior for 15-16 so this will officially mark the 12step family's senior year! After this coming year is over I shall take all my newfound money and toss it on the floor where I can roll around in it.

I'm only half joking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that also - but then it was college time lol - but it was still nice not to have to pay the cheer bill I did feel liberated :)

Not the best thread for it but this thread gets the most activity.
If you want to become my favourite person on Fierceboard, find me the video of the senior 2 team from like 2010 that had that incredible Bad Romance dance. Or Telephone. I don't remember which of those songs it was but the team had like black and silver uniforms and they were criticized for their level 2 team being largely comprised of their level 5 athletes but the routine was amazing. It's bugging me and I wanna see it again.
Update I'm 99% sure the gym was called Cheer Elite

Last edited:
Not the best thread for it but this thread gets the most activity.
If you want to become my favourite person on Fierceboard, find me the video of the senior 2 team from like 2010 that had that incredible Bad Romance dance. Or Telephone. I don't remember which of those songs it was but the team had like black and silver uniforms and they were criticized for their level 2 team being largely comprised of their level 5 athletes but the routine was amazing. It's bugging me and I wanna see it again.
Update I'm 99% sure the gym was called Cheer Elite

It was Elite Cheer and Dance Ice from NC.
This was the only video I could find. I remember there being a side view video of them at some point in time but it looks like it has been removed.

ETA: Oops, looks like you found it. Here's another view!

Back