All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just report the news :)

I will say they had a little trouble mid season and that was prime bid time but they got their mojo back in the last few weeks picking up their fourth grand champ title at the Allstar Games. BATB was their last opportunity for a bid and they were not awarded one. This was Sunday (75%) we had one stunt fall on Saturday (25%) but that was the only deduction all weekend.

I'm just proud of this performance. This was the last time on the mat for several of these girls and you just couldn't end a career any better than this! My heart is full for them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully not the last time on the mat for your cp?

Hopefully not the last time on the mat for your cp?
Actually, yes it was. She's hanging up the nfinities. Yesterday was really hard for a lot of people, lots of tears after this performance but in the end they were happy tears because you just can't end it any better than that :)

Actually, yes it was. She's hanging up the nfinities. Yesterday was really hard for a lot of people, lots of tears after this performance but in the end they were happy tears because you just can't end it any better than that :)

Aw :( but it seems like she ended on a great note and at the end of a great season so that's good!

That makes me sad! I was hoping she'd be back. At least she'll have that amazing last performance as her last cheer memory:)
Is this your cp16's final year too or does he have another?

That makes me sad! I was hoping she'd be back. At least she'll have that amazing last performance as her last cheer memory:)
Is this your cp16's final year too or does he have another?
Cp16 has one year left. He's a rising senior for 15-16 so this will officially mark the 12step family's senior year! After this coming year is over I shall take all my newfound money and toss it on the floor where I can roll around in it.

I'm only half joking.

Cp16 has one year left. He's a rising senior for 15-16 so this will officially mark the 12step family's senior year! After this coming year is over I shall take all my newfound money and toss it on the floor where I can roll around in it.

I'm only half joking.

I have to admit your last part made me actually laugh out loud!

Thanks! I'll be here all week :D

This was all I could think of[emoji23]
dog-rolling-in-money-o.gif

Yes, I know...
I'm saying that clearly that element isn't working 100% well for them if it's meant some lower scores on execution. Whichever way you look at it, that skill is causing them some issues.
Every team has an element in their routine that hasn't hit 100% of the time this season

Back