All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought the same thing when watching it! I was saying they must have used last years footage because it definitely didn't look like that this year.

It was pretty funny when they cut to an outside shot of the arena and it was super sunny!! Don't remember seeing the sun once in Dallas this year....just snow and rain!

wow the angles in the champs league videos are much improved from last year - although I do wish they would have shown the end of TG's pyramid on a wide shot and not zoomed in. But yes - much improved!

I got misty eyed twice during CL2. Once during the Eye of the Storm segment, and the other was during BSB. So amazing.

Also, I didn't think TGLC's dance music for CL could make me more uncomfortable than last year.....I was wrong.
Damn, now I'm gonna have to go listen.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

I don't think there's a single team with CL music that I like. It's all SO awkward. BSB's makes me cringe, especially during the show n go ripple sequence and those awfully placed sound effects.

I don't think there's a single team with CL music that I like. It's all SO awkward. BSB's makes me cringe, especially during the show n go ripple sequence and those awfully placed sound effects.

I agree. I couldn't get into any of the routines while filming because the music was so, idk, weird. Teams weren't hitting and the whole thing seemed off to me. It's too bad they can't overcome the copyright issues with each team's music. WCSS just wasn't the same without the flyers "crying." :(

Anyone know if they're gonna replay last week's NCA any time? Maybe I can find a live stream online somewhere lol
CCQ4FnlW0AAB6WZ.jpg:large

Back