All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

regardless of which way they spun they did full downs
They had 11 double downs out of the coed stunt, so I don't think it will make a difference in the score. It's just an unusual way to full down & sometimes judges like to see stuff like that.

I can't fully get into Cali Coed because I feel like the opening takes a million eight counts to accomplish next to nothing and that that time could have been used more efficiently. Everything else I love
That whole opening is one giant mess.. I usually ok with guys in baskets too but its not even showcased, its like oh ok lets just throw this in for fun.

Black Ops on the other hand
tumblr_nm6s3gWUA51rfduvxo1_250.gif

They had 11 double downs out of the coed stunt, so I don't think it will make a difference in the score. It's just an unusual way to full down & sometimes judges like to see stuff like that.
Isn't that the same dismount Stingray Allstars - Peach uses? Maybe Peach does it with an extra half, their flyers land on their fronts (I think?).

This is a short 30 seconds of awards video from our last competition. I'm only posting this because it's the grand champ award and the little girls up front (one of them is Jaylen) have the cutest reactions.
Not the biggest comp or their biggest reaction I'm sure but in all the other videos I have taken this season they were far away. This one is close which is why I feel like it is just so cute.

They had already won first so when the announcer said their division for grand champ they almost died! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back