All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_nkabjeCrqF1rfduvxo1_250.gif

I've always loved Senior Elite but for some reason I just haven't been able to get into their routine this year. It is insanely difficult and an amazing routine and team of great athletes but it's just not my personal favorite from them. The pyramid looks great and they've cleaned up a lot and have improved tremendously this season though and I'm excited to see how they do next weekend!

Beatles; just yes. I have been a Rockstar fan since Rolling Stones competed at Worlds 2010. They also look much more polished than they did at NCA and you can tell they've been putting a lot of work in. Wishing them nothing but the best at Worlds.

Smoed; personally I've never been much of a Smoed fan - I am not denying their talent or skill, the titles speak for themselves. But I'm not counting them out yet. California knows what they are doing and Eddie and Orby are superb coaches, I also wish them nothing but the best for next weekend. I've never been more excited for Small Coed.

ETA: Lady Bullets. Ugh in love. I have never been a huge fan of LB but danggggg that is probably my favorite Small Senior routine this year. Well done ladies.

SE:
The girl (long dark hair) that tumbles from right front to left back during the basket section seems to have trouble finishing her pass a lot of the time (I somehow always catch myself watching her during the routine). She either can't finish the pass or ends in a tuck. She's very talented but maybe the pass needs to be changed or something.
Other than that loving the energy and sharpness!!! (Everything else that caught my eye was also already mentioned on here)

Smoed today

What I fail to understand is why ANY cheerleading coach, ESPECIALLY multiple World Champion coaches, would put this routine together after seeing Brandon. You know Brandon is the standard in the division, but it's not their difficulty, it's their execution. Why continue to do skills you haven't been hitting all season, and throwing tumbling that looks sloppy?

What I fail to understand is why ANY cheerleading coach, ESPECIALLY multiple World Champion coaches, would put this routine together after seeing Brandon. You know Brandon is the standard in the division, but it's not their difficulty, it's their execution. Why continue to do skills you haven't been hitting all season, and throwing tumbling that looks sloppy?
Exactly my thoughts. Go ahead and brag about how you're doing this or that and how it's so much harder...if you can't hit those skills, I really don't care. And neither will the judges.

Smoed today

They just look sloppy. This looks like a routine from the start of the season when they're still figuring things out, not around World's time. And it's not just the falls, it's the low height of the baskets, the tumbling not being synchronized, the low energy... I would love them to pull out a clean routine, but I just don't see it happening.

Hey @mstealtoyou -

The routine is generally looking great.

There is ONE thing in the pyramid that concerns me every time I watch it. Ignore it if it has already been said.

That center element in the pyramid at about 1:45 (in which the girl in the center prep is tossing the other girl over) always seems to make me a tad nervous.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but it sometimes looks as if she is not getting enough power in the toss and that the other girl is BARELY making it over.

She always makes it, but there were times I watched it and I thought she was going to fail to clear the top girl and take out the entire center.

Last edited:
Back