All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd LOVE med coed 5 awards if anyone has it. And just the clip of Vizion getting 2nd :D
There might be a better video out there, but there's a very small clip from a quick twitter search, it's not posting for some reason but it's on Swain's twitter.

Here is the full video of medium coed awards!

Awards start around 2:45

its great seeing how happy they where to globe and then to win, i mean what a feeling that must have been! but i do have to say, i do agree with some that they did steal the silver moment for Spirit. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the celebration, but they could have waited until they were announced or at least remained seated. But its not all on them, all the other teams got up and circled them before they were even announced.. and i can't believe how that must have felt for spirit, they clapped and cheered for everyone else, and they get none. as much love as i have for ECE i just wish Spirit would have gotten their silver moment, and not be pushed away.

But this is just my humble opinion, feel free to disagree :)

its great seeing how happy they where to globe and then to win, i mean what a feeling that must have been! but i do have to say, i do agree with some that they did steal the silver moment for Spirit. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the celebration, but they could have waited until they were announced or at least remained seated. But its not all on them, all the other teams got up and circled them before they were even announced.. and i can't believe how that must have felt for spirit, they clapped and cheered for everyone else, and they get none. as much love as i have for ECE i just wish Spirit would have gotten their silver moment, and not be pushed away.

But this is just my humble opinion, feel free to disagree :)
How much of a silver moment do you get if you don't want to take it? I'm just saying- Spirit didn't look all that excited about silver to begin with. Not that they were necessarily bitter or anything and we should, in theory, be happy with all places. But they didn't seem too keen on a celebration.

But for a team who's never globed, and sometimes hasn't even made top 10 to win at Worlds? After being in 7th day 1? I'm not all that fussed. If we don't want people to let emotions run high and bubble over, maybe we shouldn't dramatize the results so much in the first place.

How much of a silver moment do you get if you don't want to take it? I'm just saying- Spirit didn't look all that excited about silver to begin with. Not that they were necessarily bitter or anything and we should, in theory, be happy with all places. But they didn't seem too keen on a celebration.

But for a team who's never globed, and sometimes hasn't even made top 10 to win at Worlds? After being in 7th day 1? I'm not all that fussed. If we don't want people to let emotions run high and bubble over, maybe we shouldn't dramatize the results so much in the first place.
AMEN.

This is why you are one of my favorite posters on the boards. I relate to most things you post on a spiritual level.

honestly could watch med. coed awards a million times. in all my years of being in allstar, that was hands down the best moment i had ever seen. so much amazing sportsmanship all around by every single team there.
and i'm personally sick of hearing that you have to wait to celebrate. i was always a fan of the way battle at the capitol used to do awards - having the final 2 teams stand up and then announcing the winner first.
The final 2 get recognized that way.

Back