All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The teaser looks amazing! Do you know when the full video is supposed to be out?

Unfortunately not. He has a tendency of suddenly getting swamped with work by event producers and then abandoning his private fun-projects for a long time, if not forever. I really do hope that he'll finish this one. :)

Am I the only one wondering what happened to the brunette/redhead flyer (that was on triple xxx last season and on ssx 3 seasons prior)? Did she quit?

The 'new girl' is talented and all but I am just wondering if she ON the team or an alternate

Am I the only one wondering what happened to the brunette/redhead flyer (that was on triple xxx last season and on ssx 3 seasons prior)? Did she quit?

The 'new girl' is talented and all but I am just wondering if she ON the team or an alternate
I think she aged out after the '12-'13 season. And I'm not sure if she's on the IOC team this year, haven't heard or seen much about that team this year.

I think she aged out after the '12-'13 season. And I'm not sure if she's on the IOC team this year, haven't heard or seen much about that team this year.

That girl was amazing! She cheers at ncsu.

But I am talking about a different girl. She's a minor so no name.

Back