All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe it's just me but cali is just not doing it for me right now. Can't wait to compare lady bullets to generals and SSX performance and and cali coed to coed elite but just ehhh for me. And I had high hopes for sparkle.

Coed's pyramid seems so short!

LB's routines are always similar IMO but if it's broke why fix it I guess..

Their end tumbling pass and moving transition was very cool..but I am starting to feel that we are going to be seeing this from the corner transition or stunt entry/exit a ton all season - will be cool to see every team's unique twist on it.

Either way, I think a lot of teams who have had videos posted recently look a million times better in comparison to this point last year .. gonna be a good season for all!

ETA: that hip pop snap business on sparkle before the stunts , girl is feelin it!

Cali coed looks amazing, those pauses are hopefully full ups, and the other a tic toc. This coed year is going to be amazing.

Why does Cali coed have such a small number of boys?

Well.... you could tell from the basket toss section that 2 members were missing, they might be 2 boys? Though, that would only add up to at most 16 boys. I guess the gym just doesn't have enough senior aged boys with level 5 skills this season.

Personally like sparkle better than the others right now, aside from their mess ups. Bryan, Anthony, and Kelly are doing an amazing job with them in Arizona! totally missing AZ power envy though! Im hoping cali coed pulls together, because other programs seem a little more on top of it. Then again it is only showcase. We will see how Cheer Extreme does tomorrow.

as for LB, im so happy stephanie is center!

Back