All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well.... you could tell from the basket toss section that 2 members were missing, they might be 2 boys? Though, that would only add up to at most 16 boys. I guess the gym just doesn't have enough senior aged boys with level 5 skills this season.
You would think that they would be able to fill those spots easily though

Last edited:
so far, the only thing I'm liking about LB is their stunts. I wish they did the pyramid with the music since its better that way

@VossRoss just because you don't agree with someone's opinion doesn't mean you have to give them a negative rating. cali is a well known gym and they're going to get both good and bad reviews. nothing to take personally.
He just did it to me in the thread. I'm like ohhh okay, I didn't think I said anything that bad lol.

Ooh sparkle...I know it's early but they really need to clean up the spacing and that dance was a awkward cluster of a thing:/ I'm hoping they can get everything where it needs to be, I really want to like them! I'm loving LB pyramid and stunts but their dance isn't giving it to me like it normally does. But it's early and so many things will change so I'm excited to see how they progress!

Wait, he left T&S Obsession to be on SMOED?? I thought Obsession was amazing last year! And now he's not on Smoed? Hopefully, he went back to Obsession.

Yeah, I guess he had the same idea as everyone else who left a high calibre team for SMOED. I only know he left because I've already watched this week's "Cheerleaders" episode (through the AwesomenessTV app) and they showed him leaving due to homesickness.

ETA: @MissCongeniality, why did you rate this post as "bullying"?

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess he had the same idea as everyone else who left a high calibre team for SMOED. I only know he left because I've already watched this week's "Cheerleaders" episode (through the AwesomenessTV app) and they showed him leaving due to homesickness.
I guess I don't understand why you would leave a great team, in the city you live, to move halfway across the country, away from home to be on another great team. I mean he won Worlds last year. We were at 3 competitions with Obsession last year and they were amazing at each.
Did he at least go back to Obsession?

One of these days LB is gonna have 6 stunts up in their elite stunt section. lol. They keep adding difficulty to those two-mans!

I guess I don't understand why you would leave a great team, in the city you live, to move halfway across the country, away from home to be on another great team. I mean he won Worlds last year. We were at 3 competitions with Obsession last year and they were amazing at each.
Did he at least go back to Obsession?

See..... that's the question I've been asking this whole time (Cheerleaders Season 3? | Page 20 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer like what is the appeal? Especially if you come from an already very established and competitive programme.

As to whether or not he's back on Obsession, I have no idea.

Back