All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That CAC routine was frightening some obvious basics were ignored. At one point it looked like the bases weren't even ready for the tick tock. My oh my

I'm not understanding why they are level 5? They have so much potential as a 4, and maybe they could add a few more members. CAC is a nice program, and I was actually excited when I clicked the video to see another level 5 from them.

I just watched CAC's small senior 3, and it seems to be the same problem with them too. Scary tumbling and basic stunting issues

As a coach, if I EVER, at any gym, tried to pass that routine to my owner (AKA The boss) as level 5... I would sign my own termination slip.

I usually keep my mouth shut, but I'm appalled that any person who calls themselves any type of coach, teacher, or anyone that gives one care in the world, let that team take the floor as a level 5 team - junior, restricted, exhibition, or polkadotted. You know where you're going to score, you know what you're putting yourself into... aka... why are you still doing it? At this point I'll just say it - you're only level 5 for your own ego.. no consideration for what your athletes are ACTUALLY READY FOR.

Last edited:
As a coach, if I EVER, at any gym, tried to pass that routine to my owner (AKA The boss) as level 5... I would sign my own termination slip.

I usually keep my mouth shut, but I'm appalled that any person who calls themselves any type of coach, teacher, or anyone that gives one care in the world, let that team take the floor as a level 5 team - junior, restricted, exhibition, or polkadotted. You know where you're going to score, you know what you're putting yourself into... aka... why are you still doing it? At this point I'll just say it - you're only level 5 for your own ego.. no consideration for what your athletes are ACTUALLY READY FOR.

yes to everything you said. and yes to this especially.

Has anyone determined what level that team normally competes at? I doubt it is L5 since they were only exhibitioning but I could be wrong

*If you think this post is about you, it probably is*

Has anyone determined what level that team normally competes at? I doubt it is L5 since they were only exhibitioning but I could be wrong

*If you think this post is about you, it probably is*
I just did a quick Twitter search for CAC Purple Heart and found a tweet alluding to them being formed as a five in as far back as May.

Back