All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, I know exactly what you're talking about....... count it for yourself. I notice you place emphasis on how many elite stunt groups a team can put up, yes maxing out is important, but there's so much more to the score sheet.
B15pIV.jpg
I mean top gun did 12 last year, and I believe the year before and they have won. I know that, they also have been perform tick tocks, with 12 up. Which to me is a big part of maxing out besides body positions.

Ok, the lady in the all black who keeps jumping on and off the mat and up and down is cracking me up! Way to support the team!

Still looking great, ladies!
haha that's their coach! Ali is definitely entertaining to watch during a GW routine, its even better when you see her doing that as an athlete on the floor lol

Ok, the lady in the all black who keeps jumping on and off the mat and up and down is cracking me up! Way to support the team!

Is it just me, or does it seem like the person holding the camera started panning towards her while trying to keep the routine in frame? Lol

There is a vine out there of our coach going crazy! My cp is going to put on our team FB page that if u r front stunt and don't know what's going on behind u..... This is a good thing! Lol

I've learned to tame my excitement when they perform so to avoid a video like this coming out of me... Though there are a couple that catch my craziness!

I've learned to tame my excitement when they perform so to avoid a video like this coming out of me... Though there are a couple that catch my craziness!

Oh now you've challenged me to find you in their videos! lol

Back