All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What I don't like about them, and it's not just SE, but all Cheer Xtreme, is the elite stunts popping up and down at different times - makes it hard for me to follow and distinguish mistakes and falls from hits. Wish they'd do them all in synchronicity.

This is an issue for me as well.

I'm not sure if this is an eyesight issue on my part, but sometimes, I can't tell if a stunt is tick-tocking or tick upping or just popping up at a different time than the others. I regularly have to rewind routines to actally SEE what happened.

Same when a team moves through a pyramid so quickly that they don't actually FORM and HOLD a structure. You can't move super slowly, but I should at least be able to tell where the structure occured.

What I don't like about them, and it's not just SE, but all Cheer Xtreme, is the elite stunts popping up and down at different times - makes it hard for me to follow and distinguish mistakes and falls from hits. Wish they'd do them all in synchronicity.

The thing is that the judges LOVE it.

There is one girl that I know of (I used to cheer with her) who is on Black this year that is from the Midwest but the move had nothing to do with cheerleading.
I know who you are talking about and she's lived in Florida for a couple of years that I'm aware of. It's her first year at Brandon.

I know who you are talking about and she's lived in Florida for a couple of years that I'm aware of. It's her first year at Brandon.

She was on a worlds team local to me (in Kansas) last year! I don't know a lot about the situation as I'm not close with her but I saw it on several social media platforms that she moved some time after world's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was on a worlds team local to me (in Kansas) last year! I don't know a lot about the situation as I'm not close with her but I saw it on several social media platforms that she moved some time after world's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm, then I don't know who you're talking about. :( I'll have to ask around.

Back