All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if this has been posted on here yet...but here's a promo video of T&S Obsession.

I love love love me some Orson Sykes! He is the man!! I had the chance to meet him in Georgia over the summer at the regional meeting. He is a class act and a truly down to earth guy. He has no problem talking with you and trying to help out with anything he can. Obsession looks good! We know they are going to come out and focus on technique with a seamless and fun routine! Can't wait to see them perform. I'm interested to see the areas of the routine in which they are trying to help push the industry forward!! But I'm a little confused. Have they already had their showcase?

does anyone know if blink is permanent? i heard it was them just combining and then splitting off into black and pink? does anyone know for sure that they are completely merged into 1 team?
No, Blink will be a permanent team this season. They will most likely not compete until around cheersport or a little earlier. The combining of both teams happened recently and they will not be ready to compete for some time. From what I understand, they will be impressive this season.

I love love love me some Orson Sykes! He is the man!! I had the chance to meet him in Georgia over the summer at the regional meeting. He is a class act and a truly down to earth guy. He has no problem talking with you and trying to help out with anything he can. Obsession looks good! We know they are going to come out and focus on technique with a seamless and fun routine! Can't wait to see them perform. I'm interested to see the areas of the routine in which they are trying to help push the industry forward!! But I'm a little confused. Have they already had their showcase?

Thanks!! Yes, they have already had their showcase and competed twice actually. I didn't think a video had been released which is why it posted this one.

No, Blink will be a permanent team this season. They will most likely not compete until around cheersport or a little earlier. The combining of both teams happened recently and they will not be ready to compete for some time. From what I understand, they will be impressive this season.
What division will they be in?

Thanks!! Yes, they have already had their showcase and competed twice actually. I didn't think a video had been released which is why it posted this one.
When does Obsession next compete? I neeeeed to see that whole routine

Well.... IOC 5 is a tough division (if not, the toughest) to begin with, the 3 per country rule at worlds always makes my heart hurt for the teams (which are just as exceptional as the top 3) that don't make the cut. I've always been a fan of GT Black, so we'll just have to wait and see how "impressive" Blink will be. It's going to be one hot division with so many teams to look out for - CA Wildcats, SA Electric, TG OO5, SOT Purple Reign, CF Nfinity, CA Bangerz, WE Commanders and GT Blink... patiently waiting for a dark horse team from a different country to make the top 3 at Worlds.

Well.... IOC 5 is a tough division (if not, the toughest) to begin with, the 3 per country rule at worlds always makes my heart hurt for the teams (which are just as exceptional as the top 3) that don't make the cut. I've always been a fan of GT Black, so we'll just have to wait and see how "impressive" Blink will be. It's going to be one hot division with so many teams to look out for - CA Wildcats, SA Electric, TG OO5, SOT Purple Reign, CF Nfinity, CA Bangerz, WE Commanders and GT Blink... patiently waiting for a dark horse team from a different country to make the top 3 at Worlds.
Can we just get rid of the 3 per country rule? It seems so unnecessary now.

Back