All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-@12stepCheermom your son's standing full is gorgeous. he basically floats.

-TGLC's routine is gorgeous and they're not even done with it yet.

-The girl in the back basket on TGLC can basically write a novel in the amount of hang time she's
got up there.

-(can we please clarify the whole 'naming minors' rule because I feel like if you've been on a documentary it's okay to name you...) The "highly-motivated former Twinkle who got upset at NCA in the Twinkles documentary and has since been on Stars for the past few years since aging off Twinkles" has the best facials I've ever seen in a stunt.

-Everyone looks very good for this point of the season and I'm very excited for the second half to begin.

-@12stepCheermom your son's standing full is gorgeous. he basically floats.

-TGLC's routine is gorgeous and they're not even done with it yet.

-The girl in the back basket on TGLC can basically write a novel in the amount of hang time she's
got up there.

-(can we please clarify the whole 'naming minors' rule because I feel like if you've been on a documentary it's okay to name you...) The "highly-motivated former Twinkle who got upset at NCA in the Twinkles documentary and has since been on Stars for the past few years since aging off Twinkles" has the best facials I've ever seen in a stunt.

-Everyone looks very good for this point of the season and I'm very excited for the second half to begin.

What team is this ?? or video ??

Back