All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mid-Atlantic Open 2015 - Maryland Twisters Reign …:

Okaaay reign boys can tumble!! That guy literally could have tumbled over her... i took a screenshot because LOOK AT THAT HEIGHT

6nw8hw.png

Mid-Atlantic Open 2015 - Maryland Twisters Reign …:
I enjoy their routine but they need to get together with whoever helped Little Miss Thing on Junglecats with her excessive pyramid choreo because I instantly thought of that when I saw this pyramid..it's a bit distracting and unnecessary.

ETA:I love F5's routine sooo much until the dance. I'm just not feeling it and I normally love their dances.

respectfully disagree on Reign's pyramid choreography. I think that it's just the right amount of sass. Usually I'd be right there with you on the distracting choreography boat, but not with this. It may be my blue colored glasses, or my favoritism of that flyer (she used to be my little baby!!) but I really love everything about that routine, including the pyramid choreography.

respectfully disagree on Reign's pyramid choreography. I think that it's just the right amount of sass. Usually I'd be right there with you on the distracting choreography boat, but not with this. It may be my blue colored glasses, or my favoritism of that flyer (she used to be my little baby!!) but I really love everything about that routine, including the pyramid choreography.
I went back to watch it again and I think it's just the arm placement at around the 3 minute mark that made me cringe a little bit but that's something that is very easy to change(if she wanted to). But yes, the rest is just fine and definitely not quite as over the top as Jungles original performance.

I went back to watch it again and I think it's just the arm placement at around the 3 minute mark that made me cringe a little bit but that's something that is very easy to change(if she wanted to). But yes, the rest is just fine and definitely not quite as over the top as Jungles original performance.
Oh! That's the reign and sprinkle hands. It's been in their routine for I think the last three seasons, usually in the pyramid. I know it was in the highlight stunt last year. I've never seen any issue with it, just because I've always known it had a meaning with it.

Oh! That's the reign and sprinkle hands. It's been in their routine for I think the last three seasons, usually in the pyramid. I know it was in the highlight stunt last year. I've never seen any issue with it, just because I've always known it had a meaning with it.
Aaaah it all makes sense now. Okay! Now that I knew what I was looking at, I enjoy it much more. I guess I just never realized it before haha. Considering that was my only issue, I'm more in love with the routine now:)

Back