All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just because you have a "full" does not mean you should be on a level 5 team. The majority of this was scary to watch.
This is the better of the "small coed" teams CEA has. There are 2 others that shouldn't even go restricted, they should be level 4. They were sooo painful to watch. You'd think with a huge gym like CEA they'd know how to properly put together teams. No hate here, just saying and it also gets to a point when it affects the athletes safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the better of the "small coed" teams CEA has. There are 2 others that shouldn't even go restricted, they should be level 4. They were sooo painful to watch. You'd think with a huge gym like CEA they'd know how to properly put together teams. No hate here, just saying and it also gets to a point when it affects the athletes safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prime example of trying to get a team in every division. Plenty of large gyms do it but CEA from what Ive seen is the worst. Im all for giving the kids a chance or letting then try a level 5 team but at what expense. Painful to watch. Thanks for the heads up on the other teams, I shall be avoiding.

But the queens tho
tumblr_mlh9ktXdWV1rl9rtoo1_500.gif

SSX: please get a new, more energetic and sassy music

SE: CHANGE the opening and add standing/handspring/cartwheel/toe fulls properly. The last minute addition of standing fulls/tucks is like, blah. And kindly add those two to whip-doubles please? Ditch some parts of the pyramid and have a final solid structure

F5, Reign, SS: y'all give me life!
I think if they didn't do so many ripples like the section leading into the stunt sequence & with the baskets, they could probably add more in without having to take parts out of the pyramid.

Just because you have a "full" does not mean you should be on a level 5 team. The majority of this was scary to watch.

(I sadly have seen worse L5 teams). This teams tumbling was so level 4 - they even had people fall on the jumps to tuck, let alone doing at least 40% layouts in running tumbling (and the fulls they did do were janky :(). However, their center flyer in the elite stunt was amazing though (maybe she'll get put on a better team next year - ;)), and they did have a good pyramid. I can't believe CEA would put a team out there like this - stunt falls are one thing (anyone can have a bad day), but tumbling doesnt lie.

(I sadly have seen worse L5 teams). This teams tumbling was so level 4 - they even had people fall on the jumps to tuck, let alone doing at least 40% layouts in running tumbling (and the fulls they did do were janky :(). However, their center flyer in the elite stunt was amazing though (maybe she'll get put on a better team next year - ;)), and they did have a good pyramid. I can't believe CEA would put a team out there like this - stunt falls are one thing (anyone can have a bad day), but tumbling doesnt lie.

Eh, they have for years out of their satellite locations, but I will never agree with it.

And 4 guys and no coed stunt section even choreographed. Isn't that a specific requirement for the worlds scoresheet based on ratio of the number of guys?
I think you're right, coed stunting is a scoring component on the score sheet..I believe they added it just a few years ago? I remember there being a sudden spike in a lot of teams taking coed stunting seriously.

I think you're right, coed stunting is a scoring component on the score sheet..I believe they added it just a few years ago? I remember there being a sudden spike in a lot of teams taking coed stunting seriously.
I don't know why I have it in my head that to be competitive in that section of the scoring grid you have to toss or walk in to the top (just to get in the range). I mayve made that up though.

The walking stunt on F5 slays me every time.

Side note: should I still be able to be using the Fierceboard App because I am..not sure what's going on.
I'm pretty sure they just took it off of the App Store and it won't get anymore updates or anything because I'm still using it too

Latest posts

Back