All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however for some gyms you have to start somewhere and believe it or not I know this team has taken Grand Champs at least once this season. They can only get better right?!?

better sound, and yes it is the first year for this team.

Good stunting, hopefully they clean up/up difficulty in tumbling as the season goes. Impressive stunts for what I believe is a first year team??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We would add more tumbling, but we like to cap our unready fulls at 90%

We would add more tumbling, but we like to cap our unready fulls at 90%
It's pretty obvious half those girls aren't ready to throw fulls! There's a potential Injury on nearly every one thrown! I'm not meaning to be harsh but I wouldn't joke about it!

I don't know that I'd go that far, but I will say this. Someone at Jersey Allstars needs to step up and take these girls back to the basics of tumbling and start re-teaching these fulls before these athletes burn out due to injury by 16 years old.
True and I hope they do before one little girls knees or ankles are blown from one of those fulls! Yes stunting is there but maybe go restricted where the pressure for fulls wouldn't be so much! Throw layouts at comps whilst practising fulls at the gym!

True and I hope they do before one little girls knees or ankles are blown from one of those fulls! Yes stunting is there but maybe go restricted where the pressure for fulls wouldn't be so much! Throw layouts at comps whilst practising fulls at the gym!
When junior restricted is created, we'd be the first to sign up

When junior restricted is created, we'd be the first to sign up
FWIW, I love this team and see so much potential in them to grow and become great contenders in this division in years to come! Do they have the tumbling difficulty of say CA Jags or ECE J5? No, but they're a first year team and, beside the fact that you already have a J4, it seems like none of the kids would be challenged in a J4 division and it wouldn't help them grow as athletes. They look like a pretty young bunch so hopefully they can stay together and make strides in Juniors for your gym! My heart lies with ECE J5 in small junior this year because many girls near and dear to my heart made the switch to ECE this year and made J5 (my ultimate J5 fave has always been Starlites so I was pumped when I learned ECE wouldn't compete against them this year and I could root for both), but I wish this team the best too! The choreo and music is very creative, theatric, and the girls are also very sharp in their motions and I love it (like a good mix of Orange and Stars haha).

Does JAS still have a Senior 5R??? I loved watching them last year (or maybe the year before?)!

ETA: I want to be on Diamonds!!!! [emoji7]

am i imagining things or is there a JR5 division being created? i swear i saw something about it somewhere.. at some point.. :oops:
We tried to get support for a junior restricted division last year, but apparently we were the only ones that wanted it.

Back