All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does JAS still have a Senior 5R??? I loved watching them last year (or maybe the year before?)!

ETA: I want to be on Diamonds!!!! [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes we do, sapphires.

I need TGLC to go back and give me a up beat dance again. wheres pitbull when you need'em!!

I love when rays do a funky hip hop ish dance (rays 08 PURPLE!) and tglc, along with cheetahs they always get it right!
Ahhhhh Purple 08 was one of my favorite Rays routines. Georgia choreo with Stingrays technique, the best of both worlds.

Not sure if this will work but OMG SO PROUD OF THESE GIRLS!!!!! Adding difficulty every week in tumbling and stunting!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] none of the girls on the team are seniors and they're still killing it ahhhhh I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would add more tumbling, but we like to cap our unready fulls at 90%

I think it needs to be stated that Jersey is doing amazing for being a gym within, what? 30 minutes of world cup? Watching their teams perform live is nothing like watching them in videos. THIS GYM KNOWS HOW TO PERFORM. The first time I saw Wicked live I was absolutely blown away. From Sr4 to J5 all the way to Y2, this gym knows how to teach these girls to have confidence, perform, and have fun with their routine.

Also........ Can we expect Wickeds music anytime? I can't get enough of the Hocus Pocus dance.

I think it needs to be stated that Jersey is doing amazing for being a gym within, what? 30 minutes of world cup? Watching their teams perform live is nothing like watching them in videos. THIS GYM KNOWS HOW TO PERFORM. The first time I saw Wicked live I was absolutely blown away. From Sr4 to J5 all the way to Y2, this gym knows how to teach these girls to have confidence, perform, and have fun with their routine.

Also........ Can we expect Wickeds music anytime? I can't get enough of the Hocus Pocus dance.
JAS Wicked's mix is on SoundCloud I have it downloaded to my cheer playlist on my phone!

Please direct me to where it is on soundcloud
I just tried to find it and was unsuccessful but I am sure it was there! That's the only place I get mixes now since cheer library died but I checked the download date in my playlist and it says 10/15/14 so it may have been removed since then.

I just tried to find it and was unsuccessful but I am sure it was there! That's the only place I get mixes now since cheer library died but I checked the download date in my playlist and it says 10/15/14 so it may have been removed since then.
ok, I feel better now. We know someone did upload it, after being told they weren't allowed. They were told to remove it, so I wasn't sure if this was from then, or more recently

ok, I feel better now. We know someone did upload it, after being told they weren't allowed. They were told to remove it, so I wasn't sure if this was from then, or more recently
Oh ok, I do apologize for that! I don't post mixes online or anything so you won't have to hunt me down for piracy lmao

Oh ok, I do apologize for that! I don't post mixes online or anything so you won't have to hunt me down for piracy lmao
haha, you do not need to apologize. You had no idea they were told not to post it.

Back