All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not hating but the only thing I like about smoed routine is the pyramid and handstand stunts. I think they are banking on having the highest tumbling score out of small coed so I feel like everything else is an after thought.

All things considered I think Smoed is holding it all together pretty well! As for the toe full in the beginning I think it's a little much to say its jank and taking away from the ones around it. I personally didn't see anything she did in that routine that looked jank or distracting to me. Hell I thought they were all awesome!

To me it sounds like people are over it only because its smoed. I rarely see the same things being said about orange or even topgun.

Over what? The long set-up. Feel free to point me in the direction of Orange or TG taking a minute and 12 seconds to set up. If you mean the lack of energy in the dance---did we not all just say SSX (like 2 weeks ago) looked bored for an entire routine? Personally, I've never seen TG be much of anything beyond fierce even when stunts and tumbling look like a hot mess on a bad day, but have no issues saying I think Orange is cookie-cutter in a lot of ways. Technically difficult, yes; but lacking in that sass and creativity I am loving out of say, SE this year.

Over what? The long set-up. Feel free to point me in the direction of Orange or TG taking a minute and 12 seconds to set up. If you mean the lack of energy in the dance---did we not all just say SSX (like 2 weeks ago) looked bored for an entire routine? Personally, I've never seen TG be much of anything beyond fierce even when stunts and tumbling look like a hot mess on a bad day, but have no issues saying I think Orange is cookie-cutter in a lot of ways. Technically difficult, yes; but lacking in that sass and creativity I am loving out of say, SE this year.
Honestly why some people complain about the long set up is beyond me. Like fast forward those two minutes is simple as that. I was more referring to the fact that some people are over them winning "everything". When it comes to worlds yes, but they don't go undefeated. To the actual dance performance, i agree, and hope they change that dance.

Back