All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has there been a video of Ice Queens yet?? I haven't seen one anywhere.

There was one circulating around Tumblr from their showcase. They competed a couple weeks ago, but by the sounds of it didn't hit very well so I don't think a video ever surfaced. If I've heard correctly, NCA Dallas is their next competition (my excitement for the IO5 showdown at NCA is unreal if it's true VAS is going)

This is my cp’s medium coed team from this past weekend. I completely agree about the division being very deep. These kids are working so hard at meeting small goals every week but their ultimate goal is making finals at Worlds. I truly believe that seeing so much good competition in the division has been good for them. They know it’s a tough road but that hasn’t stopped them from pushing towards that end goal.

The division is deep, but I'm sure they'll happily hold their own at Worlds! There's quite a bit of talent on that team and execution doesn't seem to be much of a problem (though I think those coed/2 man stunts could be held a bit longer)! Pleasantly surprised/loving that routine.

There was one circulating around Tumblr from their showcase. They competed a couple weeks ago, but by the sounds of it didn't hit very well so I don't think a video ever surfaced. If I've heard correctly, NCA Dallas is their next competition (my excitement for the IO5 showdown at NCA is unreal if it's true VAS is going)

Are Great Whites going to be at NCA?

I might just take a weekend off work to come down and see. Heck, I'd fly in just for the day to watch that finals showdown lol..

Don't they know how much harder it is for me to see them in Dallas than Palm Springs?!? Very inconsiderate of them.

:p

Hahah I'm sure you'll get to! Hopefully! They've made some upgrades/changes and they're ready to do some damage!

The division is deep, but I'm sure they'll happily hold their own at Worlds! There's quite a bit of talent on that team and execution doesn't seem to be much of a problem (though I think those coed/2 man stunts could be held a bit longer)! Pleasantly surprised/loving that routine.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Really looking forward to the showdown in this division at NCA in a few weeks. :)

Back