All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of these stunt sections seem as if some groups just can't do the whole stunt, so they vary them all to cover it up. I could be wrong, but it's getting crazy and sloppy looking and I'm starting not to like it at all anymore. I'm with @chyeeaaa69 ....
This season is making me appreciate teams who have their stunt groups all do the same stunt SO much more.

Generals routine requires some serious stamina!!! I'm so impressed with those girls and so happy they got paid this weekend!
Kudos to their coaches for taking a chance & changing their routine layout this year! So fun to watch!

Vancouver Allstars - Ice Queens
[/QUOTE]

I try not to down talk other teams but I just think VAS is really disappointing this year. Nothing is hitting hard and they may want to consider dumbing down some stunts if they want to up their execution marks and have a chance at globing this year.

I try not to down talk other teams but I just think VAS is really disappointing this year. Nothing is hitting hard and they may want to consider dumbing down some stunts if they want to up their execution marks and have a chance at globing this year.
I must be missing something because I thought their stunting looked good. Not sure what isn't "hitting hard" to you because they look solid to me for the most part. Sure their tumbling isn't as great as most senior teams but they're in an international division so it's not as important to their score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vancouver Allstars - Ice Queens

1 you should probably watch what you post when your name is "goldngrl". not everyone might get it, but some do. including myself.
2 i honestly don't know what you're talking about cause watching i was thinking "wow everything is so solid!" i think your opinion on this might be bias.

Back